WARNING: Notarize 247 Not paying

i am waiting too, i was told the check would go out on their next run which was middle october, i emailed back and now i get the run around.

1 Like

Yes, just received my payment after 3 months waiting.

How did you get it? Title involved or threatening emails?

Shea is a LIAR!! Told me over and over my check was just mailed and nothing.
I will never ever work for this company!

2 Likes

I emailed lender and I do believe lender contacted Notarize 247 and received my check less than a week later.

1 Like

Same with me. Almost 100 days and about 20 emails to them for a $75 fee. The only response I have received says they are setting up a new accounting service and are behind. Ridiculous.

I had one that was 7 months old and after getting the run around and commenting here last week, I called the title company and sent an email to Notarize 247 that I had contacted Stewart Title. By the end of the day, I got a call from them and they paid me with Zelle while we were on the phone. They are saying they are behind on sending out payments and ā€œworking on correcting the problemā€. I would recommend calling the title company that was involved asap.

Sadly, I have been waiting 104 days for $105.00!

I have not had any issue with them. Try calling?

I have 2 signings I did for them 172 days ago. They used to be an excellent company to work for. Iā€™m not sure what happened. They quit replying to my emails in December.

When was the last time you did a signing for them?

I have had the same experience, they fluctuated on the length of time for payment but never like this, I am nearing 120 days. They no longer respond to my emails, and cannot be reached by phone. Wondering if they have moved? I am seeing jobs posted by them on a different signing platform than they previously used. Very disappointing but I think I will be forced to try Stewart Title as suggested.

Iā€™m in the same position. I think they may be starving. Letā€™s face it, the industry has taken a hit, but it definitely does not minimize the fact that we are due monies. Iā€™ve just sent out my last demand letter for payment and rcvā€™d no response back. Normally they do, but not this time do Iā€™m sure they are avoiding anyone they owe right now.

I checked to see, April & May 2022, thats a long time ago. They paid too. :slight_smile:

I have been waiting since March 2023. Still waiting for pymt.

@PrimaShaka1 Did you perchance see this post (below) on another thread?

:swan:

Wow!..thanks for sharing this thread. Appreciate it.

2 Likes

Aloha noon everyoneā€¦OKā€¦Ive been waiting, several attempts to email, call and Notarize247 has not paid me since March 15 2023. I am taking other steps. Uuuuugh, some of these notary referral services just takes advantage of notaries! ANyways, moving onā€¦Sacramento county,CA

So far I havent had a problem I do have to remind them sometimes and when I do I get a check right away, I just received my 1099 from them so I dont know

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.