WARNING: Notarize 247 Not paying

When was the last time you did a signing for them?

I have had the same experience, they fluctuated on the length of time for payment but never like this, I am nearing 120 days. They no longer respond to my emails, and cannot be reached by phone. Wondering if they have moved? I am seeing jobs posted by them on a different signing platform than they previously used. Very disappointing but I think I will be forced to try Stewart Title as suggested.

Iā€™m in the same position. I think they may be starving. Letā€™s face it, the industry has taken a hit, but it definitely does not minimize the fact that we are due monies. Iā€™ve just sent out my last demand letter for payment and rcvā€™d no response back. Normally they do, but not this time do Iā€™m sure they are avoiding anyone they owe right now.

I checked to see, April & May 2022, thats a long time ago. They paid too. :slight_smile:

I have been waiting since March 2023. Still waiting for pymt.

@PrimaShaka1 Did you perchance see this post (below) on another thread?

:swan:

Wow!..thanks for sharing this thread. Appreciate it.

2 Likes

Aloha noon everyoneā€¦OKā€¦Ive been waiting, several attempts to email, call and Notarize247 has not paid me since March 15 2023. I am taking other steps. Uuuuugh, some of these notary referral services just takes advantage of notaries! ANyways, moving onā€¦Sacramento county,CA

So far I havent had a problem I do have to remind them sometimes and when I do I get a check right away, I just received my 1099 from them so I dont know

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.