BEWARE! Nona Notary NOT PAYING!

I completed a signing for Nona Notary on October 17, 2022. They still haven’t paid me my fee, I’ve called them and you can’t get ahold of anyone so I’ve left millions of messages. I’ve also emailed them a million times. They have not contacted me back. I have no idea how I am going to get paid for this signing so my advice to you, DO NOT TAKE ANY SIGNINGS FROM THEM. THEY ARE NOT PAYING AND WIILL NOT RETURN YOUR CALLS OR EMAILS! I did the job and completed it perfectly and they will not pay me or return my calls or emails. BEWARE!!!

2 Likes

Inform the title, escrow and lender on the deal to see if they can put some pressure on Nona. They paid them, after all.

1 Like

they have a facebook page - copy and paste your post on their page - it looks like a 50/50 review on fb -

I did contact Signing Order…they keep sending me an error message saying, contact Nona Notary. I’ll keep trying. So far, everything I’ve tried, I’ve gotten no where…

call the florida secretary of state - they are licensed as Nona Notary
HERNANDEZ, YAN
13194 US HWY 301
STE 354
RIVERVIEW, FL 33578

Done, it’s posted on Facebook. Thank you.

No ,no, contact title, lender and escrow. Signing Order won’t be of any help.

@tamodei17 If you’re seeking payment for the professional services you successfully provided, the insights as provided by Bobby-CA are the most expedient actions to take at this point in time.

======

Here is another thread on the same business entity and it contains detailed information that will probably be of assistance to you as well:

======

Here is an additional helpful post on another thread within the Notary Cafe database:

======

As you’ve been a Notary Cafe member for over one year you may already be cognizant, but here goes . . .

The information available on Notary Cafe within the database, which is a proverbial GOLDMINE, is very insightful & helpful as well.

It’s always wise to research & vet a new client prior to providing a definitive confirmation to them for your initial Signing Order for them. A great start of research would begin within the Notary Cafe forums Search Function.

To be helpful, I’ve inserted an image for you & others [see below] to help members locate it to unlock the wisdom & knowledge of other members on the forums.

Accessing the database to locate info about potential clients has saved many of us an inordinate amount of time ‘chasing’ payments for Services professionally provided to potential non-payers . . .

:swan:

Call the title company

1 Like

The same thing happened to my daughter. She did a signing on November 22, 2022, and they have given her the runaround and have not paid her. Today I checked and their website is down.