BEWARE Northstar notary!

Signing was on January 10.
No payment. Do not take jabs from them!

1 Like

I have done MANY jobs for Ken.

He normally pays around day 60 but he has always paid me!

Today 65 days
I spoke with the LO and they cash check on February 2
Spoke with someone from northstar and NO check
I am no longer taking job from signing agency
But did one time mistake
How you paying your bills if you villing to give them 60 days?

I have been completing orders for Northstar since June? of last year.

They always pay me but! I am willing to take jobs that pay 60-90 days.

I have several companies that do net 60 and 90 and they always pay.

Personal preference, but also, my source of income is extra vacation/play money. I would have never applied with signing companies if I depended on this source of income to actually pay bills.
Why?
There are toooooo many non paying companies out there to rely on signing agencies. Several companies are filing bankruptcy as I type this.

If you want steady, reliable work that pays Net 30, the local title companies are your best bet.

Have a great weekend.

1 Like

Payment should not take 60 days when closing is done upon request and wires take 3-4 to clear.

1 Like

Yep!!!

I stopped working for them. It got over 90 days and I blocked them and told them not to call me ever again.

Also they were trying to pay only $85 when WFG is paying $90 on SnapDocs and paying less than Net30.

Bye bye NorthStar.

Thank you for the heads up!

September 2021 and it looks like this is still an issue. I took a signing a few weeks ago and I am currently in the same boat.

Thanks for the heads up about this pattern. A red flag too he didn’t put his name in the confirmation email. He sent a seller package unsecured in an email with a few sentences. He also offered $85 for a 27 page seller package, quite abnormal for him. In this economy it’s a real gamble to accept these. I’ll let a newbie take the chance.

Look for overpayment as a lure tactic, over simplified email confirmations, no contact name in email.

1 Like