Beware of c2c need to punish without responsibility

Email me or call me and we will get you set up so you prosper down the road, don’t worry, even if there happens to be a mishap, I will help you correct it and so will the team at C2C, we don’t want you to fail because we all fail and let down the signers in the end. Kasey.kyle@c2csignings.com 215-693-3430

4 Likes

I’ve done about 11 signing for C2C and have nothing bad to report about them. BUT … irasnotary; I would caution you to initiate a trial, which amounts to a kangaroo court type trial in such an open forum as this one.
The way C2C has professionally responded to you, is in sharp contrast to how you started this thread. As a consequence … if I were a scheduler for another (totally unrelated) signing company I’d have you on my DO NOT CALL list as a potential complainer and troublemaker. Just saying … you missed a Notarization (and admitted to it) and that’s beyond 101 critical.
I’ve said this a few times; Mobile Notarization seems like easy, quick money, but … it’s not for everyone.

2 Likes

Ira, Hello…

I believe forums like this can be helpful if viewed in balance.

But being self-employed can seem to give us license to do things we would never do were we operating as a nine-to-five employee.

When as a Beginner, you air your dirty laundry in the public domain, having failed to achieve resolution with your client and in doing so, also admit here to having failed to complete a loan signing correctly, I don’t see any balance at all.

I do signings for C2C, I have spoken with Lisa on a few occasions and am pleased with the exchange and the relationship.

Asking those of us here in the peanut gallery to accept at face value everything you say, with no way of knowing the actual facts, is just not possible and in my opinion, creates no value while at the same time, lets prospective clients know you are a loose cannon.

Considering the ripple effect of an error in the notary loan signing process, I am wondering what value you see to letting us know you failed to correctly complete a loan signing process while at the same time you accuse your client, C2C of having failed you. Who failed who?

If you think you are ‘warning’ other notaries to avoid a client with whom you have no traction, I’d say you need to get your ducks in a row before crying foul. My suggestion is that you get more experience, get more perspective and be sure you are squeaky clean before you do your finger pointing. Also, I see you work in the mental health arena- “Stress Counseling, Anxiety and Anger Management Therapy”. Considering some of your text is mildly inflammatory, one would never know this from reading this thread… “Physician, Heal Thyself!”.

2 Likes

Ok here we go. I don’t often response to the comments!! I am far to busy trying to keep up with so much work at this time.!! I’ve been a notary over 40 years. Most of my working life has been Escrow!! First American Title and Western Title & Escrow
Both great companies! I have over the years completed approximately 50 or more signings for Coast to Coast. I have always received payment from Coast to Coast!! Yes, I made a call or two regarding payment, and have ALWAYS been paid. Over the last year or so, I’ve read several complaints on Notary Cafe from different notaries! I must say I’ve noticed Lisa Bittner has always publicly replied to the comments!! Good and bad.! I was very very impressed when I saw Lisa put her direct phone number on this website for the notary to contact her in order to resolve the issue.!! I tip my hat to Lisa! A dishonest person who avoids paying the notaries does not respond to matters at hand.! Yes there are times the docs don’t arrive in time, and several other issues that arise for us notaries! Been there done that! Unfortunately, its the business!# It happens with all companies!! I appreciate Notary Cafe where we can all share info and it has been a guide for Me more then once.!! I will continue to work with Lisa and Coast to Coast until they do me wrong.!!

4 Likes

They are a RIP OFF to Notaries and INSULTING on their pay. Why Any Notary would do any work for them is unbelievable. The pay they offer is just ridiculous and require scan backs of large package docs on top of that… Ive asked many times to be removed from their list and still get requests. So annoying!

We need to set the bar higher than this so STOP DOING WORK FOR THEM NOTARIES!

7 Likes

I’m a new agent. My first job was with C2C and I’m so thankful they took a chance on me. So far I’ve completed 9 jobs with them and never had problems with payment. There’s always someone available to answer questions and that’s better than other signing services that have no after hour staff. I did have to talk to some reps that are kind of ‘short’ but I just think of it as them being very busy…I’ve even had a rep on the phone at 10:30pm signing! So far my experience have been good. I always think how hard it must be for the SS to be liable for us newbies but on the other hand, we are the ones solely responsible for our notarizations if the rate doesn’t agree with your business model then it doesn’t… If you don’t like their rates, don’t accept them. There’s work for everyone at every rate. I hope ‘tomorrow’ is not the day that I will have a bad experience with C2C but until that happens, I have nothing bad to share about them and I’m thankful they helped me start in this business! From my perspective, the day I make a mistake in my assignment that is totally on me, I won’t complain for getting a pay cut or delayed payment, that’s all. I hope we are all more kind to each other, we are all a team.

4 Likes

I do no jobs under $100.00 Most signings I do are $125.00 or above. Unfortunately some notaries accept signings at a low ball figure! That is their mistake!! There are several companies that throw out ridiculously low offers. When they call me with a low offer I laugh at them that we are longer living in 1999.

4 Likes

I have been trying to get an answer from C2C since last night about when I am going to receive docs. I have a closing for them in 30 minutes, and I still have not received docs. Nobody is responding to my messages through Snapdocs, and nobody is answering their phones. That’s really too much stress for a $75 signing.

I took it upon myself to contact the borrower and let him know that his signing will likely be late starting. He responded and said his lender told him title has had docs since last night. That’s more information than I have received from anyone today.

I want this borrower to have the best possible signing experience. I pride myself in being on-time for everything. When a signing service makes me late, they are disrespecting my time and the borrower’s time. I do not want to develop a reputation as being unreliable because a signing service makes me late.

If C2C is concerned about relationships, what about their relationships with notaries?

I neglected to mention that this is my very first signing for C2C. I’ve been doing signings for awhile now, and am no longer a newbie. I’m not going to make any hasty or disparaging remarks about my experience with C2C, but I’m not having a very positive experience with them thus far.

1 Like

I’m sure you have done this, but I always put full explanation that you have just mentioned on your notes to Coast to Coast! Have you talked to the lender?? Sometimes the loan officer sends me the docs direct??

1 Like

It’s not worth the stress and aggravation. The email correspondence I received after sending three messages was narcissistic, bullying, and down right downing me. At this point they can keep the money they owe me and hopefully use it to buy a course on how to treat people.

3 Likes

Lisa Bittner 909-525-8221 (last number I had for her direct in 2/2020)
Owner C2C
Next time you want answers/

Virginia Echiribel is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.
Topic: SIGNING AGENT TRAINING ON SPECIALITY SIGNINGS
Time: Mar 12, 2021 11:00 AM Pacific Time (US and Canada)
Join Zoom Meeting

C2C has weekly training and you are all invited to learn with us
Contact Virginia E. at Virginia@C2Csignings.com for weekly zoom links!

I agree with you here C2C is just okay. I try not to deal with them they are unprofessional. I had an experience like this in some way. Where the borrower was concerned about the numbers on the ATLA settlement statement and was furious already because the process was not smooth at all for them. I called C2C for help and the dude was basically going off on me telling me that I did not know what I was doing and I need to take a class. Which pissed me off, but I am always professional and kept my cool and closed that signing. I dont like that they pay super low. $75 for a refinance is ridiculous. Then they do not pay neet 30. These companies expect me to ship docs on time. I expect my pay ON TIME. And honestly, if you pay late I want a late fee tacked on. RIDICULOUS. They are not my favorite to work with, but I have had smoother orders with them.

4 Likes

omg lol … i cant even

Not interested in working with C2C

What an amazing story. Both sides pointed fingers at each other and back at themselves. This is one of the FEW transactions that has TIME restraints…HOURS in some cases ! Info gleaned from this situation for me was: $13000.00 possible LOSS + Lisa was going to pay over $1,000 for the clients expenses. LOOK how much depends on the signing agents ( $100 fee ). Yea… I think we should be paid more! I have never worked for a SS and have only interacted directly with Title Companies. Thankfully. I have not experienced any of these problems.
A BIG thank you to Notary Cafe for airing this correspondence.

2 Likes