Beware of Scam/Spam Emails From Susan Anagnostopoulos

This is the one I got… :rage: :rage: totally stinks when you are in a hurry…I don’t have time for their shenanigans!!!

1 Like

I got the same email. I kept requesting a phone number and got the same email back. The email address was the first sign of suspicion. But apparently that law firm is legit. In Miami.

1 Like

I just got one same email but now called Daniela

To: Daniela Roca <meme10695@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: NOTARY NEEDED ON FRIDAY 09/09/2022

Finally, please download and review the document
Thank you and make it a great day!

Thank You,

Daniela Roca

Legal Assistant

The Vantage Law Firm, LLC

11 Broadway #615,

New York, NY 10004

1 Like

I’m not sure what they hope to achieve from notaries clicking on their link. I learned long ago never to click on a link from an unknown source. It’s risky enough to click on links from people who you think you know and trust.

2 Likes

I received the same mail ( with the different name) today. I knew it was strange and confirmed with this threads. Thank you for sharing this!! I did not need to waste my time because of you all!
I paste the mail I received below:

Janaka Marie Dickinson meme10695@hotmail.com 8:40 AM (1 hour ago) !

Good Morning,

I have some client that needs to sign a few docs on Thursday for a private loan refinance and purchase in your county. Do you have availability for this? Please advise and let me know your fee? I will reply as soon as I can because I would be in closing all through today.

Thanks,

Thank You,

Janaka Marie Dickson

Legal assistant

Degreen Ileya LLC

11 Broadway #65,

New York, NY 10004

1 Like

Yup just got an email from jollofsquad20201@outlook.com now going by the name Janaka. Glad to have this platform to warn notaries like myself. It’s disheartening to receive scams like this when I am desperately looking for work

1 Like

I just got one of these requests this morning. I dumped it as fast as I got it. Scamaroonie!

1 Like

Funny, the sender’s name ( [Anagnostopoulos) is roughly translated to City of non-believers.

1 Like

Hi I am seeing lot of spam email recently
"
Time to schedule your loan signing appointments
Make money you can depend on. Sign up with USA-SigningAgent.com and get flexible hours, reliable pay. Plus, you get to be your own boss. Sign up today! "

can you share your experience on this company…

1 Like

USA Signing Agent is a scam. I paid them $48 when i first started out and never saw an order. Did some checking and found out they were doing the same thing to lots of new notaries. Don’t pay them anything and, if you already did, lick your wound, write it off and move on. It’s not worth the time and effort to try and get your money back.

1 Like

Bobby thanks for the update any insight on national notary registry.com the same spam comes everyday

1 Like

In my opinion, if one of these companies is contacting you daily, stay away from them. They just want you to pay a fee and give you nothing in return. Happens all the time (I was a victim). NEVER pay for any order or any promise of future work. The legitimate signing houses don’t require payment from the notaries they enlist.

Look, business is very slow right now and it won’t get better in the next year or more, so, if you’re seeking work as a notary, be realistic and keep your expectations in check. You can hop around on this forum and see all the signing services that don’t pay and you can stay away from them.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.