Can Someone Help me Understand

If you made a mistake you’ll definitely hear from them, but all hiring parties are much too busy to be patting us on the head for accurately doing the job we’ve been hired to do error-free. In this biz, no news is good news. :smile:

4 Likes

So they’re paying you $180 per signing on average $4500/25
Are you sure you got your math right?

I’m not counting your coins but I see where @WeOCnotary-Rcho_Mission_Viejo could be confused.

Not sure in your comment if you were saying you do about $4.5K from signing companies or you were saying you do about $4.5K a month from Signature Closers? While it’s absolutely logical and possible for @mszee to average $180 per signing he @WeOCnotary-Rcho_Mission_Viejo maybe questioning your math on 3 signing per week. 3 (signing per week) x 4 (weeks in a month)= 12 signings or 3 (signing per week) x 5 (weeks in a month)= 15 signings.

I think that may be where he was questioning your math on the number of signing.

Wishing you many more successful signing :100:

Yes, my math is correct. That’s actually my strong suit…lol

@TheTreasureCoastNota When I stated the $4.5k was with SC I meant Signature Closer. I guess acronyms could be confusing but since we were talking about Signature Closers I thought it was clear. That’s my fault. Also, stated I did closings typically 3 days a week, not 3 closings a day.

I think I just need to hush or write in greater detail…lol And of course I know you’re not trying to count my coin just trying to clarify my statement.

Much success to you as well :blush:

1 Like

Your input is ALWAYS needed and welcomed, so please don’t hush. :+1:

3 Likes

Thank you so much. This is very helpful as I am experience the same issue.

I’m literally in the same boat as you. So discouraging at times. I get a lot assignments asking if I’m available and I always say Yes but once I do that , it’s like they ghost me. I can go back two minutes later in the job is taken. Most of the assignments are literally a hour in 45 mins away or the pay is too low. I’m still interested because I want the work. They must send out the job assignments/ notification to everyone in the area and whoever scores , scores. Because I’ve been waiting! In the meantime I’ll continue my studies

This might be off the topic and I don’t want to steal the post, but how long did you guys wait for signature closers to accept you? I filled out my application about a month ago and I haven’t heard anything back. It specifically stated not to reapply, but I’m wondering if I need to send a follow up email? Or just wait it out?!

1 Like

They accepted me almost immediately, in a matter of 2 or 3 days.

I signed up with Signature Closers and Signature Sync over a week ago and have not received any emails or updates from them. Their site specifically says not to submit the application twice or you will be rejected so I have left it alone but a week later and no approval is frustrating.

I am also still awaiting to get Snapdocs verified (that has been over a week as well and still unverified) and just signed up with NotaryGo today (hopefully that one gets me approved faster).

Help the newbie! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Maybe that depends on your area, how many NSAs has your counties, or surrounding areas in general. I suggest you try again by contacting them via email. Good luck :+1:

same here I emailed them and was told they are looking for new notaries
and you know what that’s all about lower fees, What Title companies are doing RON Closing?

None that I’m aware of…at least, not in my state.

Yes they are. I know of one here in Florida doing RON, using a notary in another state. Geeze

Really? Which one? Which RON Platform?

I received a request to do a closing online using Pavaso, but I didn’t get assigned. I guess I need to check out Pavaso and see what they’re about.

It was Pavaso. If these title companies use one of the platforms, why does the notary have to join?

OMG. Preach Arichter!!! I say that all the time, we get no accolades when we do a good job, but we sure will hear back if we make a mistake. True, true, true!!!

I did download the Signing Catch App. I can’t say I’m having anymore success than I did with emails. I did catch a couple signings that were still available, but they were not in my area, low pay or wrong time. Once I catch one and accept it, I’ll share my experience, but I will say that the App is just about the same experience as the emails.

1 Like

Did they end up contacting you? If so, how long did it take? I hope you had some great success!! :slight_smile: