Can Someone Help me Understand

Hello Fellow Notaries,

I have been getting a lot of notifications today from Signature Closers and Signature Sync. Without fail every time I click on it, it’s no longer available. I click on the link within 60 seconds.

How much quicker do I need to be to land an assignment? What am I missing in this process?

I’m sure someone will say 59 secs but it’s a legit question.

Still waiting for that first signing!!!

Thanks everyone

3 Likes

Signature Closers signings are truly a challenge. I’ve gotten some so far, because the other ones are 40 minutes away, and if they don’t accept my counter offer, then I just pass :woman_shrugging:t2:

BluePenNotary,

Can you explain what you mean when you say ‘they are a challenge? In what way?

Thanks,

1 Like

By challenge I mean that’s is hard to catch a signing from them, by the time you open the application is already taken.

1 Like

None of these platforms/Apps/texts/calls are on a first reply/first chosen basis. Hiring party always has the option of choosing who gets the job by whatever criteria they want. As you are responding within 60 seconds, it sounds to me like you’re in a notary-saturated area.

5 Likes

Okay so hopefully this will help.

I’m guessing you’re receiving your notification via (text or email) because Signature Closures provides different types of notifications at different speeds (I know that sounds crazy, but it’s true).

If you want to get the assignment offered, you need to download their personal app (Signing Catch) it will be the 1st place to get notification of assignment which may be of interest to you. 2nd means of notification will be of mean of a text, but experience has shown me by the time you respond to the text, someone else has responded directly to the app notification. 3rd means of notification is via email, and my experience has been 95% the signing opportunity is gone with the exception be very late night notifications after 10:00pm EST.

I wish you many signing successful signings in your future.

4 Likes

Arichter,

Thanks for the advice. It can only go up from here

Stacy LUSBY
Arcey Notary Public

I am a new SA also. I happen to catch a Snapdocs video that explained how their signing process and notification worked. It really shed lots of light on the entire thing for me. They send a request out to each person in 15 min intervals to allow each person time to respond. Its possible you were the last person to get the text and two others before you received the same job offer 15 and 30 minutes prior. So by time you have received it and responded, the first person offered (over 30 minutes ago) has accepted the job, and that is why its no longer available. Its a little hard to explain - search for the video on youtube. Snapdocs- “How signing notifications work”. Its super helpful and will answer your question.

I know they are two different places, but maybe they work the same (Snapdocs/Signature Closers). That’s what I was thinking. Sorry if I confused you!!

Also, on Signature Closers I get offers for jobs that have long since passed. Yesterday at 1:30PM I was offered a job to do at noon. I am in Florida so I thought that maybe they were in California or something. I tried to accept/click on the link and it said it was already closed. Weird.

Signature Closers doesn’t give you enough time… I doubt they give 15 minutes to respond.

3 Likes

Thanks, I believe I have viewed that video.

is that APP just for those 2 companies or for many? thanks for the tip!

how much for the comuter offer

I add another $20-$50, depends how far.

Yes, the app is only for their signings.

I was recently added as a SA for Signature Closers and experienced the same issue. I was about to remove them from my emails, but now that I know you may have more success with the app or text, perhaps I’ll assess those avenues. It has been completely irritating to open up the emails to see the missed opportunity message. I also noticed, that I keep getting the same assignment after I was informed that it was assigned. I emailed scheduling to ask why. They responded that they see the borrower had one assignment completed, but they showed open and available for the one I was inquiring about. I was so confused, I didn’t even bother responding. I don’t have time for all these worthless emails from them. If the app is not useful, I will remove just like I had to get rid of Notary Express. All those dam texts that amounted to NOTHING!! Good luck in your venture. This is a great field where you can make as much money as you want. However, you have to know the tricks of the trade. My brother and his team are killing it. I am successful as well, but I have a full time career that keeps me pretty busy. :wink:

1 Like

SC is definite challange, its a speed game, but they seem to put out the most notices. Only problem is some assignments are far away, it would be nice if you could just have them send close ones.,

Signature Closers (Signature Sync, Meymax…) notary notification methodology is inexplicable. I cannot believe there is a ‘method for their madness’. My success rate is about 5% and only when I respond in warp speed. I have NEVER received an assignment that was more than one minute old so I don’t know where the 15 minute wait period came from or if it actually exists.

What I do know is that their system is sending out notifications for signings that have already been filled on a routine basis. Leaning on my 35 years in IT I see no other explanation other than a bug in the system. There is no other rationale that would explain the behavior that frustrates us all. Maybe they are not even aware of it?

The silver lining here is that they are great to work for and they pay us in a timely manner. I’ll keep on responding hoping the sun will shine on me now and then.

3 Likes

I have to agree with Arichter, “As you are responding within 60 seconds, it sounds to me like you’re in a notary-saturated area.” I do about $4.5k with SC a month. They are 3rd on my list I only do about 25 closings with them a month. I typically do closings 3 days a week. I will admit they are infamous for providing late docs ( mean could be 2 hours late) but I make it work.

2 Likes

Notary Family,

I am happy to report I completed my first loan signing. Shortly after I posted my question, something came through and I just took it.
I have been listening to lots and lots of podcasts but once I clicked and received the assignment I had that oh my goodness what do I do now moment.

I have a lot to say from this initial experience but I don’t want to do a book post. I will say I was very pleased with the instructions from SC. They clearly identified the documents that needs to be notarized in the instructions. Reminded you to get signatures on specific pages that may be often overlooked and I called the after hours number and the person was very nice and helpful.

Did it go perfect, nope. I had to return the next day for a couple initial that I missed. I’m glad I spotted it before I sent the packet back. A couple of the documents I got out of order so that was enough in itself putting them back.

All in all like they say, just get one done and you will feel so much better.

The only question I have is how soon will you know if they found a mistake, need something from you or if they are satisfied with the packet?

Thanks and wishing everyone a Happy Thanksgiving.

Stacy Lusby
Arcey Notary

3 Likes