Can't get payment

I have a couple of signing companies that I have been trying to get payment - one being Satellite Signing and they won’t even respond to me. Any ideas to “encourage” payment?

I had the same trouble with them and do not accept work from them! I had to go as far as contacting the title company and loan officer!
I read here they have that reputation!

Did you finally receive your payment from them?

I have other companies decide to either be slow or just not pay. They fail to realize that we know all the parties to a transaction. I have written a letter to each party establishing who and when I was involved, asking for help on getting paid. I then email it to the company who is not paying me with a note that this letter goes out is 5 days if payment is not received by mail, email or direct deposit. Works every time. Then I refuse to do business with them again.

Thank you for the information. I will have to try that approach as I am still not getting a response…so frustrating. Thank you, again!

I had the same problem with this company, I talked with the owner and he said when I complete the signing on snapdocs do not hit the paid says whow complete, because to them in their system it looks like they have paid you already, hopefully that helps.

Thank you for that info, Rospi05. I went back to look at SnapDocs and I did not mark that it has been paid. It still shows that it is outstanding. Can you provide the contact information for them so that I can reach out and see what I need to do to get the non-payment resolved? I would appreciate the assistance. Thank you, again.

I did a signing for Satellite Signing on Nov/2019 and it took 6 month to get the payment from them.
when I ask for payment they said that they issue a paper check and send it to the address on file.
After 6 month they send me a check.

RE: Payment Check
Jun 30 at 1:02 PM

Satellite Updates updates@satellitess.net
To: ARNIE AHKEAH aahkeah@yahoo.com
Payment is cut and in route.

Thank you,

965 E Martin Luther King Jr Drive

Suite A

Tarpon Springs, FL 34689

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This Email is covered by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. Sections 2510-2521 and is legally privileged. This communication from Satellite Signing Services, LLC may contain privileged and/or confidential information. It is intended solely for the use of the addressee. If you are not the intended recipient, you are strictly prohibited from disclosing, copying, distributing or using any of this information. If you receive this communication in error, please contact the sender immediately and destroy the material in its entirety, whether electronic or hard copy. This communication may contain nonpublic personal information about consumers subject to the restrictions of the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act. You may not directly or indirectly reuse or re-disclose such information for any purpose other than to provide the services for which you are receiving the information

Sent: Tuesday, June 30, 2020 2:46 PM
To: Satellite Updates updates@satellitess.net
Subject: Payment Check

STICH order #45462 Monday 05/04/2020 at 3:00pm for $100.00

My record shows not payed

Please check

If they don’t pay, going to court for lots of money, keep in touch. Arnie

Thank you all for the information and the feedback. It is appreciated!

1. Contact Better Business Bureau
  2. File a Small Claims Case. It will go on their record and if they have enough cases filed, they will soon be out-of-business.
    Of course, some of these “fly-by-night” companies will “reopen, under a new dba” in time.
  3. My advise to anyone who has the experience of not getting paid, the first time, “don’t use them again” and report them to BBB.

SOS Signings will not pay you unless you send them an invoice as soon as you finish the loan signing. So, far, I have done 2 signings with them and will not do any more until I receive payment. I emailed and also sent by US Mail another request. If they do not respond by Monday. I will send an invoice via “certified” mail.

Is this the signing company in Southern California?

Send me a private message and perhaps I can assist.