Chivalry is not dead

Right…you have a you tube show to inform…

You absolutely correct! I’ve noticed most pets owners do not have control of their pets. The pets are the ones in control.

1 Like

Gosh, I can imagine your condition. Scary. And as for 10K a month, it is just the way to get you to buy the courses, and yes, he makea more than 10K a month on new notaries.

Well I was not one of them. I never bought into that false messaging. My goals were more than reasonable for which I have achieved

1 Like

Thank goodness you were not attacked! I highly recommend a protective device.

I purchased a damsel in defense stun device years ago at the Los Angeles County fair. I feel much better. This was for walking my dog (since he had previously been attacked by another dog on a walk in my neighborhood). I no longer have a dog, but still use the device when I walk on my own or with my grandkids. I love dogs but do fear strays.

My sister-in-law purchased one too, and hers has been used on the regular. She inherited a pitbull that she started walking, and came across many strays in her area. The noise alone from the stun gun completely stopped the other dogs. Also, as a bonus, the sound stopped her pit who kept wanting to drag her everywhere. It then became a training device and now she rarely needs it. (The dog always wanted to go after everything!)

1 Like

Do many of you work for Notary Dash/Prestige Notaries? I’ve been getting signings from them recently where the client (generally Chase) has “requested” that they do the confirmation phone call and the contact information not be shared with me!!! This is one of the main reasons this upsets me. I want to know what I’m walking into. I want to have a conversation with the signers before I walk into their home. And in my rural area, where no one finds it necessary to put a number on their house or mailbox, (even though its a 911 law), it would be helpful to get a color of the house or some landmarks for when its dark. (More so in the winter). It doesn’t bother me as much when the closing is going to be at an attorney’s office, at least then I can look up a phone number and there most likely will not be any animals there. Have you all been seeing more and more of this. I have take a few closings through snapdocs for Morgan Stanley that are doing the same thing. No contact info!!! Heaven forbid I got in a car accident or had an emergency there would be no way to ahold of the borrowers. Glad you are ok and its good to know chivalry is not dead.

1 Like

I went to the home of a retired gentleman and was met at the door with about 7 or 8 barking little dogs. As he opened the door, 3 of them went outside. The man was not happy, but he then received a phone call as was distracted. As I walked into the house, pee and poo were all over the floor. While he talked, I went back to the door and the 3 wandering dogs came inside. There was only one chair at the table, but nearby was a soft cushion chair that I was allowed to pull up to the table. After sitting, I knew that I had made a big mistake. All the pee was not on the floor. The dogs rubbed on me while the gentleman and I discussed the debt relief documents, that he eventually refused to sign. I was so glad to leave and hurried home to shower. I think we could all get together and write a book of experiences. lol lol lol

OMG… i honestly take my hats off to you to being a professional and walking into that home.

1 Like

Yes, I had a signer with 2 dogs that were absolutely too aggressive for me! They showed there teeth and growled at me the whole time it was tooooo much! Not too mention, I had to visit them 3 times! I was frantic, I am a dog owner and would never allow something like that! I also have been to 2 homes where the owners had the dogs away but the dogs were sweet so I offered to let them come inside. It is really bittersweet you never know what you’re walking into!

1 Like

you got that right :wink: