Coast 2 Coast non-payment

I had heard issues in the past about C2C but up until now, I thought they improved. Well, that is not the case. From a mod signing on February 14, 2024, they owe me a lousy $50.00 but it will be the last money they will ever owe me. I guess if I have to take a hit, $50.00 is not as bad as some. I have been writing them on Notary Dash and there has not been a response. I also called the number that was on the order and the number will not go through. I have called their corporate and corporate accounting, no return call. I have also emailed corporate.
Just a warning to you allā€¦they are back at not paying.

@lmcloser Itā€™s nice that you had extended good experiences with C2C. Sorry to read about your recent negative/non-payment direct experience with C2C.

Thank you for sharing it.

======

As many members have read on posts within other threads, this is a common ā€œruseā€ once the business entity has ā€˜burned the bridgeā€™ with other Professional Signing Agents [PSAs] in their database . . . then, they will move on to take advantage of others.

OR - they will repeatedly pay specific PSAs that are in a region or locale wherein they have a large amount of orders.

======

So, in general some pretty crafty individuals are on the prowl these days . . .

Please do regularly Research the forum for the current status of a business entity as well as a repeating pattern that may have a long list of members warning other with a SINGLET individual post that gives GLOWING remarks. NOTE: Itā€™s a large RED FLAG when you see that!

:swan:

YUPā€¦ I did a notary February 7, 2024 for a $55.00 and have just finish doing everything you did from calling the number that doesnā€™t go through to leaving messages. I think my next step is to call the title company that hire them to hire me. Iā€™m gonna give them hell. Lets see where this goes Iā€™m going to call them out on Social Media too.

Almost right after I posted on Notary Cafe, remarkably, I received an email from C2C. My invoice is being sent to accounting. I am assuming I will receive payment shortly. BTW, I had called the lender and the title company, I knew not to bother. It is too big to care. Had a go around with them before when I worked direct when it was local.

1 Like