Coast2Coast Personnel and the way they speak/treat to Notaries

Hello, again I am sorry if anyone was less than kind.
I do want to ask you however what you mean by this?
“Needless to say Lisa replied and apologized for the way I was spoken but there doesnt seem to be any consequences to the rudeness”

how do you know this?

Actually these three words do not get action with C2C. Just emailing us if you feel a payment was not sent.
a simple questions might be best
Lisa@c2csignings.com

Lisa, I would not have said what I did if you were kind. For you to say you were anything but kind, is very far from the truth.
I’m am not the only person on Notary Cafe who feels working for you is not a good experience.

I think you are misunderstanding me. I am sorry that your experience was not what was called for or expected.
I am genuinely sorry you received a response that was not kind.
From time to time I do read the post and try to set things straight.
I was saying I am sorry if I was anything but kind.
I should of only been kind.

1 Like

Ashanti is the worst and not professional at all.

Thank you for responding. I have to say that since my bad experience, I no longer receive assignments from Coast to Coast. Until then, I found your company to be excellent.
Again, thank you.

1 Like

Lisa,

Because it is a recurring theme and your staff do not change their behavior. I too have experienced Ashanti’s rudeness, months after previous poster’s and her behavior is EXACTLY as previously reported by others.

I’m not trying to be confrontational, just real with at least my experience.

It also doesn’t help when you are so slow to pay. I currently have four signings that are over the 30 day window, and three of them are from Coast to Coast.

1 Like

I stopped working with them well over a year ago. I only work with companies that are professionals. Good luck!

3 Likes

I stopped doing signings for C2C years ago, although I continue to receive requests weekly. I won’t do a signing for $75, I don’t care if it’s only a couple pages. As to the experience you write about, I never had an experience like that with C2C, but would dropped them like a hot rock if I did.

1 Like

Hello all,

I have never responded to Notary posts anywhere before. However, I happened to have stumbled across this thread on Coast2Coast and just wanted to chime in and share my experience. To begin, my relationship with them carried over from my having provided service for SoCal around 2012/2013. I admit that the pay was a little higher back then, however the signing that I accepted from SoCal had a higher page count and could last for 1 hour or more. I have a pretty decent reputation as a Signing Agent and have been paid different rates which varied by Title Company, Notary Signing platforms, Job types and sometimes page count especially when accepting an order from Snapdocs.com. There are times when I’ve received $80 - $150 for a 2 pg deed signing and other times I’ve received $30/$40 for a 20 - 42 page loan modification. To answer some people, on why I accept $30/$40 on what’s being considered “low ball loan modifications” from Coast2Coast and some others, is because normally, I know what to expect: 42 pgs @ Max, 10 - 15 minutes of my time and no fax back required. It works for me because now that I have a family, my husband doesn’t want me doing anything else outside of the house and/or outside of my normal full time job. Meaning that I can sneak these signings into my day before he gets home and he never knows I’ve left the house! :blush: In regards to my experience with Coast2Coast, Lisa and her staff: Despite a misunderstanding that started with a signing from yesterday, Lisa and her staff have always been friendly and very professional. There could be questions of a rude undertone in the message I received yesterday. However, given previous communications with the sender, who’s always been kind over the years, I’m giving the sender the benefit of doubt that the tone isn’t carrying over well because it’s electronic communications as opposed to a phone call. On the same note, that person may read my response and mistake my expression, factual details and a few points being made during my recap as if I’m rude and they’re “being told off” but that’s not the case. THAT is the problem with emails and transmission of electronic communications. As far as receipt of payment, I have always received my pay within 30 days as promised from SoCal and from Coast2Coast. If Coast2Coast was ever late with a payment it went unnoticed because of their history of always having paid me on time. There’s been 2 companies that never paid me at all - but again Coast2Coast is not on that list!

4 Likes

Can you share the names of the 2 companies that don’t pay? Thanks:)

I was contacted via email by Ximena@xpnotarypro.com in 2013 and completed a signing for a quoted $65.

. The other signing that I never received pay for was Notary Pro. I feel extremely horrible for referencing NotaryPro because prior to the last order, I’d always received timely pay. I called John Hoyt, after trying effortlessly to reach payroll. John is one of the most kindest people I’ve ever spoken with. He took his time and explained the situation that he’d encountered which apparently was true because NotaryPro is no longer in business. However, I have forgotten to mention the situation that I encountered with N3 Notary. Their jobs were pretty quick and easy to fulfill. However the written payment schedule is NOT as it’s written. It takes much longer to get paid. I’d accept the work knowing that I’d always have a flow of “petty cash” probably arriving just when I needed it. I stopped accepting assignments due to an echeck that was issued late, then due to my own oversight, by the time I’d realized that it was never cashed - it’d expired about 30 to 60 days prior. I reached out and requested that N3 issue a new check to replace the expired check. They issued a check with the same expiration date. It’s extremely hard to contact their payroll over the phone, and so by the time I’d gotten a
connected to a live person nearly another 6 months had passed. The payroll rep simply refused to issue a non-expired check for $20!!! I used to work in payroll years ago and am well aware how little effort it would take to void and reissue a check - a $20 check at that!!! All the while I was constantly being bombarded with requests for new orders. I even told a couple of schedulers “Just tell them to send me the $20 and I’ll gladly accept because clearly N3 needs the assistance. I don’t mind because it’s easy work!” I didn’t want to discontinue my relationship with them because the schedulers and a manager I’d come to know we’re really nice.

I dont know Lisa, I dont know her staff. I have been messaging and calling and I am convinced no one works there. I just want me payment so that i may deactivate my account with them.

I stopped working for this company. The main reason is that they lowball the fee. Yes, you can negotiate a higher price but there are too many companies out there who pay a fair fee. I don’t have time, nor do I feel I should have to negotiate with a company to be paid a fair fee to work with them. Also, I have had conversations with rude employee’s.

In saying that, I have the luxury, financially to be picky. I do not accept a fee below $100. That is my minimum and it depends on the size of the document pkg and notarizations. I would encourage anyone to go over the pkg before signing and negotiate as needed. Do not be underpaid for what you are worth. NO-ONE will be a better advocate for you…than YOU.

Coast to Coast has been great to me especially with the free training and learning a new notary agent needs,it takes time to make those videos and I appreciate that!

Glad you have had that experience.