Coast2Coast Signings

I created a profile on snapdocs.com They started sending me offers via that platform. Basically, they found me, not the other way around. I think that is their primary platform. Good luck!

1 Like

My perspective is - and I have worked with them as well. I prefer to work with the larger title companies because they are consistent and uniform in their procedures. I don’t find petty annoyances which I find as disrespectful. The mere fact that you completed the sign after receiving a halt communication and confusion, is a feather in your cap for closing a complicated sign issue. They should thank you, pay you and move on.

1 Like

I’m glad it all worked out in the end. Thanks to Lisa!!

C2C has been hit and miss in my experience. I’ve felt taken advantage of in the beginning and treated with absolute contempt on one occasion. They did however offer me work as a beginner and got me started signing and I signed alot for them. I must also say that I made a huge mistake on a signing for them and was treated with respect and dignity by Virginia while it was being resolved. So I work for cheap for them when I need too and not so much when things are in my favor. They are a necessary part of my business but becoming less and less lately. There are people there that I will bend over backwards for and others I will not. Their relationship with a mega title company is curious and keeps fees low, but I guess thats business.

3 Likes

Very nice to hear! Glad you sent an update!

C2C does show empathy, if you ever have a problem we can make it right, let me know if you have any issues and the team will make it right. I can always point you in the right direction

Thanks Chris, we will always make things right, some notaries just do not reach out to us properly to resolve and issue, Virginia is the one who is giving out the free training weekly check it out and we appreciate your hard work. Let us know about fees, we usually do accommodate reasonable requests, you can contact me directly for those issues at kasey.kyle@c2csignings.com

Thank you for the comment Heather, we always try to accommodate our notaries, reach out to anyone on the team if you have issues and we will resolve them quickly, you can contact me direct if you have issues kasey.kyle@c2csignings.com

Get a SnapDocs profile and we will find you, let me know when you respond to a job and we will try to get you some signings, we love to work with newer notaries and we also train if there is a need for extra education. kasey.kyle@c2csignings.com We have a free training via zoom this Friday and every friday that is free to all
SIGNING AGENT 101
Time: Mar 26, 2021 11:00 AM PST
JOIN:
Launch Meeting - Zoom

1 Like

We are a good company and one of the few that will give new notaries a chance instead of making sure they have 100 signings before we assign you a loan set, how else are you going to get experience if everyone passes you up because you have not done a ton of signings. We appreciate your hard work and let us know if you need anything kasey.kyle@c2csignings.com

2 Likes

I haven’t taken any jobs from SnapDocs because the fees are insultingly low. I’ve seen offers as low as $45 but on average, they’re $65. In either case, I just cannot take an order that low. When they have come up to $85, it’s about 5 counties away like a 1 and 1/2 hour drive each way. That’s still way too low for me.

1 Like

I can honestly say that I’ve never had a problem with them. The fees are a bit lower, but at least I don’t have to go over their paperwork with a fine-tooth comb to make certain that there won’t be a re-draw error hiding somewhere. It’s also nice that I’ve never had to fight to get paid.

1 Like

Thank you so much for your response. Sign me up.

Please post additional information on the zoom meetings. I want to register with C2C

Thank you

Email virginia@c2csignings.com and introduce yourself and ask her if she will place you on the list. Email me and I will send you a link so you can catch up on the older ones and get positive feedback for each one you complete on your SnapDocs profile. All notaries are welcome to do this to boost their rating on SnapDocs for all the 600+ companies on there to see

1 Like

Please try not to discourage anyone from having a relationship with C2C. Try to be polite and let everyone have their own experiences as C2C has made a lot of changes to make the notary experience a positively memorable one. C2C has way more positive interactions with vendors, staff, notaries and signers than negative ones.

I would love to know more about these free Zoom meetings. Thank you

Email me at thekaseykyle@gmail.com and I will give you all the information you need plus some extra.

Im new to this and looking to learn from all you amazing people and not make the mistakes all beginners to, so if you have any input i would love to hear it!

1 Like

@turnercavender same here!!