Cold Call From Title Company

When trying to call directly on title companies to obtain signing, what title(s) would you look for?

Old Republic Title is a Title company not a signing agency or app. I work them all the time. Great, Legit company!

1 Like

@dankel1one Yes, have been fully cognizant that ORTC is a Title Company for a couple of decades . . .

Appears that your response must be directly to a different post/poster. :sunglasses:

:swan:

Yes it was a legitimate direct call. I received a phone call from them as well.

Wondering where youā€™re located. Are you in a remote area?

I just signed up with them and received first assignment within a few days.

Donā€™t start questing your good fortune. OLD REPUBLIC is not just a title company but is also the major TITLE UNDERWRITER !! So if you got work from them direct, awesome.

1 Like

I also received a call from ORT, I knew the company very well from past livesā€¦ Iā€™m signed no assignments yet. But they are legit. Welcome to the familyā€¦

Snap docs was another glorified messenger acting as some special service , only offering cheapest & ill experienced notaries and the problems must have caught up to them. So they are hiring direct.

2 Likes

Agreed. I figured it would eventually blow up due to inexperienced notary errors etc. Its interesting how many companies are recalling their ā€˜experiencedā€™ notaries to onboard. Iā€™m also noticing that Iā€™m receiving calls from companies Iā€™ve worked with in the past that dropped off my radar because they opted for RON notaries (Iā€™m in CA not a RON approved state) are suddenly calling me back for in person notarizations. I also figured that was going to blow up eventually as well. Iā€™m not complaining one bit, but I could have wrote the script.:wink:

Republic Title is legit and called me to take on signings. I submitted my App with my fees and they decline my fees citing they were not inline with their fee structure and asked me to adjust and I simply just didnā€™t bother to adjust and moved on. They called again a year later and I still didnā€™t budge. The cost of toner and paper has increased but their fees remain rock bottom. I want subject myself & time to their brutality. I only do signing when contacted via Google now perfoming General Notary, Fingerpring, Field Services, YouTube, and Digital products. Start respecting your time because these signing companies donā€™t.

2 Likes

I truly thank you for you sincerity. Iā€™m new at the notary genre but I am determined to learn more from these threads. But I do agree fingerprinting/Live scan, digital court reporting, GNW, and permit runners are all cut and dry income. NO funny business tactics. Iā€™m not knocking loan signing but I want to narrow down on what title/ contracting companies is worth my time. Iā€™ve invested too much time snd finances getting established. Amenā€¦ā€¦

Did they give you a fair fee? I wonder if some of their registered notaries are making errors. I hope they are still paying well.

Iā€™ve done many closings for Old Republic but never got any cold calls from them, neither I signed any applications for them at all

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.