Complete Closers

Has anyone worked with Complete Closers? I can not seem to find any information on them.

Found this here via search - hope it helps. No personal experience with them here

1 Like

@sandy Great question! :tada:

It’s always wise to research & vet a new client prior to providing a definitive confirmation to them for your initial Signing Order for them. A great start of research would begin within the Notary Cafe forums Search Function.

Most members find it difficult/nearly impossible to locate the Search Function in order to access the wealth of info available within the database.

To be helpful, I’ve inserted an image for you & others [see below] to help members locate it to unlock the wisdom & knowledge of other members on the forums.

Accessing the database to locate info about potential clients has saved many of us an inordinate amount of time ‘chasing’ payments for Services professionally provided to potential non-payers . . .

:swan:

I have done one signing with Complete Closers, Matt Ceci to be precise, and have another one scheduled on Saturday. Both closings were/are refi and they have a lawyer available to me. The lawyer they used the first time not only was readily available, offered to stay on the line throughout the entire closing if the client preferred (she didn’t) and was extremely helpful when the client needed help.
It was actually my first job and it went very smoothly.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.