Cornerstone Signing Service, good, bad or ugly?

Looking for NSAs that have worked for this company recently. Please post your experience, including the type of closing conducted and if you’ve been paid. Thanks all!

Have worked with Cornerstone infrequently since 2005. No complaints; usually pays within 30 days. Doesn’t babysit.
Usually Seller packages.

1 Like

Yup they’re very good to work for, on our Notary Reviews Client List they’re listed as a 5.

Where do you sign up with them or are they a Snapdocs ?

I don’t have them listed with any platform, so I believe its direct.

Much appreciated ! I will reach out and see what happens :smile:

1 Like

Do you have a website address for them? I can’t find one. Or an e-mail address for their scheduling dept.

Cornerstone is a notary who farms out work. No website. No volume. No SnapDocs… Not a lot of formalities. But pay is decent and usually around 30 days. I don’t think nationwide…kinda regional.

1 Like

If you remember, Cornerstone is owned by Jim Coffey, former owner of Trans Star, sold out to Sunshine Signing; he went to work for Accountable Agents for bit.

Different Cornerstones. We may have some confusion as to which one is being discussed. I am referring to the one located in Searcy, AR.

Okay…my error - and my apologies to Jim Coffey - I’ll hush now :slight_smile:

I am a new Notary and my first assignment was by email and phone call that was conducted on June 19th 2020. I’ve contacted the yahoo email address repeatedly and have had no reply. I’ve also contacted the Title company who said they’ve been paid.

I have yet to be paid however. I’m bummed because this was my 3rd signing. Any Remedies for this?

MAY be this one: https://notary.snapdocs.com/notary-public/arkansas/searcy/tracy-smith
The ‘call & e-mail’ & yahoo addy sounds like her SOP. Usually pays in about 30 days, but sometimes it’s more like 40ish.
See my & Linda H’s earlier posts in this thread as I’m not positive we’re talking about the same Cornerstone.

Yes, I believe that is her. The Title company called her Tracy and Hollie from the Title company gave me her number and its a Searcy number. Straight to voicemail and still no reply.