Cyber attack FNF conglomerate

Does anyone know when FNF itself will be back to normal capacity yet?

@jennjoneis No, haven’t received a status nor an update so far . . .

:swan:

1 Like

It’ll be a while. I think about a month or so. Recovering from a ransomware attack is not a quick fix.

2 Likes

I got an email to confirm completion on my last closing, since the app is out. Still a work in process. EXOS App is still down

1 Like

I got a direct call from them today. They are reaching out by phone and doing everything by hand. They do still have work. What a great team to work with–yes!

3 Likes

EXOS is back up.
You’ll need to set up new password.

2 Likes

hurray! and see attached article for more good news

SunGIF

1 Like

"Fidelity National Financial, or FNF, one of the largest real estate services companies in the United States, said it “contained” a recent cyberattack that engulfed its many subsidiaries and customers in a state of chaos for more than a week.

In a filing with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, FNF said the incident was now under control as of November 26. “The Company is restoring normal business operations and is coordinating with its customers,” the filing said."

SOURCE: After a week-long outage, Fidelity National Financial confirms cyberattack is now 'contained' | TechCrunch

1 Like

Is there an update on this story? Business seems closed down still.

See the message just above your post for the article :arrow_up::arrow_up::arrow_up:

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.