Deluxe EChecks are worthless

I cash mine all the time with both of my bank

1 Like

Yes here on the Emerald Coast of NW Florida we have 2 Credit Unionsā€¦Navy & Eglin. NFCU stopped accepting our Printed checks months ago But Eglin still accepts themā€¦Thank Goodness!

I am still able to deposit my checks at Idaho Central Credit Union utilizing mobile deposit. I did speak to a signing service a few months ago who stated they had problems with Notaries downloading/saving the check then printing and depositing the payment twice. It was a nightmare for them to straighten out and they indicated they were going away from EChecks.

Iā€™m in the process of reviewing E-Checks. The fraud potential is high, but Iā€™m also not a fan of paying extra dollars to get paid. In the long run either Iā€™ll add additional fees to cover my cost or possibly abandon this all together.

I had trouble with mobile deposit of these checks until someone from Deluxe E Checks told me to draw lines on the back and sign on the lines. They come across as a regular check and I havenā€™t had trouble since. Good luck. Thatā€™s very frustrating.

I have been depositing e checks for years. I use a main stream bank. I used to put them in the night drop and now deposit electronically. Never had a problem. Just make sure your printer is set to fit to print. Otherwise tou might not print the account info on the bottom. I also print those in color.

I deposit electronically but you do have to trim off about 1/4" under the account coding numbers. And your bank should accept it because it has all the required information on it.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.