Did not take signing under $120 for 6 months

there is a class action lawsuit for overpayment on Notary fees that was charge to individuals. My question is there a class action lawsuit for under paying Notaries.

like this author said Signing Agency should have their own fees . TBH , I would be satisfied with 100-150 per signing .

1 Like

The class action LS was against UPS for charging for notarizations exceed the State cap in Texas. The lawsuit has since settled. Unfortunately the Notary fees being charged to borrowers includes the signing engagement, travel fees, tertiary fees, ectā€¦ This is why Title can charge a borrower hundreds while we get a pittance.

Itā€™s been a year since this topic launched. Iā€™m curious how many are still refusing sub-$120 engagements?

1 Like

I am still declining the ā€˜loser feesā€™. Have also seen a few newbs come & disappear after they realized they werenā€™t making any profit (most likely were operating at a loss).

4 Likes

Yes, concur :100:percent with @Arichter :yellow_heart: Iā€™ve witnessed the same events/activities over the past few years.

Truly disheartening to continue seeing the ā€œ6-figureā€ training program salespeople persist in spreading falsehoods & telling them they can start their own Signing Service [SS] . . .

:astonished:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.