Do you have to be super fast to get amrock signing

I reached out to them previously too and they told me no for my area… :frowning:

Your the business owner, do you want to be fast to get a job from an app? Is that how you want to run your business? That’s more of a you question.

There is NO rhyme or reason to what they do to all notaries at some point. They are VERY disorganized, their docs are frequently incorrect, and or late. I have spoken to many different people at Amrock about their two second notification time frame, and they somehow calculated that I was refusing assignments. After a while even when they call I don’t answer now…they vet everyone like they are the very professional and then operate as anything but…and make one tiny error and they ban you from signings…

Hi Jerry: Inquiring from Tennessee here. Been around with Rocket for over 15 years and lately missing the app scheduling even while I"m holding the phone! My fee is at $75 and they told me if I went up I wouldn’t get as much business, This is my only income is there something I am doing wrong that I can’t get $120 like you. Maybe my area doesn’t pay that much? Don’t know. Thanks for your reply.

Wrong person!!! Sorry I’m not Jerry:) :thinking:

Why are you doing signings for $75? That’s not worth it in any way.

HI Jason

Yes I know $75 is outrageous. I don’t do them for under 85/95 but this is RON fee…no docs…no driving…etc. Thanks for your input as I truly feel after doing 7800 closings notaries are not paid enough but there is always some newbees out there who will take less and bring the rest of us down.

opps I’m sorry about your name. I was wondering though what state you are in to be getting such high fees. Congratulations that you do! When I ask, I get put down the notification schedule.

I am in Colorado. What is your location. I always negotiate my fees.

I can literally be holding the phone and hit the app and the signing is GONE! I have contacted Rocket about this at least three times and they tell me the same thing about the mile radius, 100% etc. BUT I swear there is a way someone is setting up their phone to just take them all! I was very busy with them last year and they are my favorite I am sad to say I hardly get as much work from them and I miss the whole staff and programs. Come back Rocket!!!

1 Like

I’m in “booming” Nashville. A few companies have told me that if I would go lower they would get more business. I did last year and was swamped…no complaints though. This year I thought I’d stand firm and OMG my phone hardly rings anymore…just taken off the lists…So I called one (Service Link) to lower me and now they call me. I agree it’s not fair that the notaries get the brunt of lower fees. I see you are in Colorado and I am in Nashville this area is going nutzo many competing notaries…perhaps your area isn’t as saturated. Good luck for you. Been doing this over 18 years so I’m not giving up!

1 Like

I don’t know what to tell ya. Everyone is desperate for business. Yesterday I woke up around 2 AM to use the bathroom, a ping came in I didn’t have my phone on me. I looked at the phone before I crawled back in bed and there was an order that came in and someone took it at 2 AM! I was like wow! Someone out there sleeping with their phone and actually can click on order while sleeping!

1 Like

No such thing as loyalty in this business that’s for sure.

Honestly, getting lenders and title companies to use you is not hard. I’m trying to open my own signing business and it is actually hard and a lot to do to get started. :exploding_head:

**Agree with you totally. I’ll have to make you laugh though, I 've just come through another 48 hour marathon of not sleeping. Don’t know how I am living as sleep hasn’t been my friend for over 50 years. Anyway, Rocket does have push notifications during the night (am) and I get those ones… I just hope I can get busy again. Snap Docs really hurt me and Covid saved me last year as I was doing 5 a day cuz the notaries here wouldn’t go out so I was slammed but so far this year…not much. Take care and we’ll “post” later.

1 Like

Okay, first I am so sorry that you have problem sleeping. I hope it is under control soon. So while the rest of us were snoozing……

You were raking in signings, eh? ) :joy:

I’ll see what I can do to help you get more signings.

:rofl: My phone pings at 6 am PST… but I usually up at 5:00 am

1 Like

You have to be very disciplined to wake up at 5am.

Heck, 5am is not that bad. I normally print and prep docs the night before but sometimes I’m so exhausted from the closings, I just wait to do them in the morning around 4am or 5am. Early bird gets the worm, yes sometimes I got a bunch of orders around this hour especially during the busy season while prepping jobs.

5 or 6 used to be my norm too…SOP

1 Like