Doc Signers LLC

I can’t find any mention of this co in this forum or notary rotary or notary123. Is this a new company? Has anyone worked for them? I got an e-mail today offering a signing through SD.

Look them up as “The Doc Signers”
If they are the one from Arizona, they are terrific! Very fair and very quick to pay. Usually paid within 7-10 days. Mike doesn’t wait to be paid from title. He pays very quickly.

2 Likes

Thank you! Good to know. I replied to the e-mail but was too late to be assigned. But now I know I’m on their list.

Awesome company! I have worked for them twice so far. I get paid via e-check within the week. Docs on time. No scan back request so far. Easy!! On my A list.

1 Like

great company. I worked on nov 9th and the check is in the mail this week!!!

1 Like

I know this post is old but I could not pass it.
I have done couple signings with Doc Signers LLC.
3 out of 5 were terrible.
The last case was last Friday. They failed to inform me that I would have to print nearly 500 pages.
For $100.
But it’s ok.
I had to scan back ASAP, so the lender could review, approve, and then I would get a green light for shipping.
That was fine also.
So after the signing, I stopped at the nearest FedEx, pulled out my portable scanner, and was trying to catch it’s WiFi. While I was trying to scan, 3 or 4 different people from Doc Signers emailed and texted me multiple times trying to hurry me up.
It was already 1 hour prior to the last FedEx pickup, so I really was in hurry, I would scan first and couple of last pages (signed/notarized) of the loan agreement, and I skipped 4 pages of instructions for W9.
The file still was too large to upload, so I had to compress it.
Still too large.
So I divided it into 4 documents. Uploaded.
It was about the time for FedEx pick up.
But nobody was even going to review the docs that night.
So why all those Doc Signing people texted and emailed me to hurry up? I have spent too much time on all this.
I could just go home and scan everything in normal way.
Anyway, they started to email and text me again on Monday. All same several people from Doc Signers.
I’m driving - they text. I’m at the closing table - they require immediate respond to their messages.
Finally I read all 10 emails and texts from them.
They said that I had to scan the entire package without skipping instructions and definitions.
Also there were not able to open one of my 4 files.
Also I was able to open all of them just from my phone.
Anyway, I rushed to my computer, rescanned the whole package, they approved it and told me to ship it ASAP like I had nothing else to do and was close to the FedEx (they don’t accept drop boxes, they want a receipt).
I texted them: Drop box tonight or receipt tomorrow.
Nobody replied.
They require immediate response to their messages but none of them responded to mine.
But the closing “MUST” be done on Tuesday (according to the same Doc Signers).
So, with having no response, I just dropped it in a box.
And now it got lost. No tracking.
They still keep emailing and texting me.