Dylan Torres > Never Sleep Notary > AOE Signing > New Phone Number as of January 4, 2023 > And, more information! Family Member Monica Torres > Monica Torres Brown > MTB Notary

So on one of the major platforms Dylan Torres of Never Sleep Notary and AOE Signings (both who have not paid so many Notaries) was discovered to have just updated his phone number on one of the biggest Signing Platforms in the Country to (602) 390-5113. So if you are looking for him please use this number. He also is using the email dylan.william.torres@gmail.com which we haven’t seen in other forums as well.

He has also listed himself currently working for Chicago Title which is owned by Fidelity. You can easily look up Fidelity’s Corporate office if you are a victim for his gross negligence (which seems intentional) and ask them to please investigate. He should not be able to work so close to Notaries, first of all. And second, Title and Escrow don’t let people who are bad with money work in their offices. He has made no attempt to be respectable to tell Notaries why he has not paid them.

We also encourage you to write Signing Order, if you are a victim, to encourage them to find a way to stop him from opening new companies on their platform- or sending any orders to Notaries until he provides proof of payment to all complaints.

You can read any of the forums about Never Sleep Notary and AOE Signings in the thread. Dylan Torres (also known as Will) is also related to Monica Torres aka Monica Torres Brown, who can be found on Facebook Pretty Easily. He’s in a lot of her pictures all public btw at the time of this posting. We are thinking this is either his mother, sister, or cousin. Monica seems to also own a Signing Agency which is MTB Notary (which stands for Monica Torres Brown). Which is still boasting about how they are working with several Title companies so she is in business. They may even be working with Dylan (yet this is yet to be confirmed). We are working on finding out if she has a close relationship with Dylan as he is also showing as accepting and completing orders recently on major platform recently. A responsible Signing Agency would not allow him to work with them if they knew of all of this turmoil he has caused to so many Notaries. We will be using public records and social media to see if we can’t find more information about their connection and if she is employing him. At this time we encourage you to air on the side of caution when working with MTB Notary as well. You can book mark that name and phone number if you are offer signings from that company. Her phone number is (602) 577-7738 which may not be the numbers orders come from. But they do list themselves as Nationwide. Considering her profile photo on Facebook which was public at the time of this posting is a photo of her and him cheek and cheek. Don’t worry, we also screen shot the entire profile and saved it- along with all of the connections and information. We want evidence if there is an accomplice situation here.

Please note that we were able to capture Dylan Torres’ new phone number, social security number (which we will not publish) and current address (which we will not publish) thanks to some amature forensic help from Title Agencies who are connected on several platforms throughout the country. We will only be using this information to provide it to a Collection Agency who may be willing to take all unpaid invoices (in bulk from all victims) and report each collection to his personal credit since it appears he was a single member LLC for both of these companies (if the LLC’s were even valid). We will try to keep this as concise as possible.

We are also encouraging you to file a complaint with the Arizona Attorney Generals office which could bring him up on charges if they hear enough complaints.

According to the collection agency we are working with we hope can help us out- more than likely we will not be able to get anyone’s money back. However, we can definitely make sure that this won’t happen again by ensuring he can’t open a new business so easily. And most businesses that get approved for reputable title companies have to have good personal credit. If enough people put him in collections on individual invoices (by the file number) that’s a lot of credit dings. If he can’t pay and he is honest he should at least come out and say that he can’t pay and explain why he’s done this twice now and continues to work in this industry at Fidelity National Title companies and as a Mobile Notary himself.

2 Likes

Definitely a conflict of interest here! Fidelity employees are not allowed to double dip!

Great detective sleuthing.

4 Likes

Thank you so much for this information it is definitely a very high need in letting notaries know whos not paying which is just nonsense!This article was very helpful thanks so much :grinning:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

This is precisely why I will always keep my membership to Notary Cafe active.
I received an order from MTB Notary last week. Although I have yet to confirm if MTB Notary, Dylan Torres, Never Sleep Notary, and AOE Signing are related, I wasn’t going to take my chances after reading this post.

Like most NSAs here, I’ve had my share of nonpayers by several fly-by-night signing agencies and title companies. Had I not seen this post, I might have been another victim.

Thank you to all who have provided valuable information and to Notary Cafe for this forum.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.