E&O Insurance recommendations?

Any recommendations for E&O insurance companies for $100,000 to $500,000 in coverage?

@shawnadc Excellent question! :partying_face: By any chance did you Search the immediately available information found within the Notary Cafe database on this topic?

This information is a GOLDMINE!

Most members express that they find it difficult/NEARLY IMPOSSIBLE to locate the Search Function in order to access the wealth of information available within the database.

To be helpful, I’ve inserted an image for you & others [see below] to help members locate it to unlock the wisdom & knowledge of other members on the forums.

I’ve performed a cursory Search on your behalf and the results show more than 50+ separate threads (in addition to yours) about this particular topic. There is a plethora of data immediately available on the threads within Notary Cafe. :sparkles::tulip:

https://forum.notarycafe.com/search?q=E%26O

======

Accessing the database to locate information about potential clients has saved many of us an inordinate amount of time ‘chasing’ payments for Services professionally provided to potential non-payers . . . :crown:

:swan:

1 Like

Hope you find the info you need.

I will say, as I understand it, there is a difference between being insured for NOTARIAL ACTS and then having additional coverage for other things “related” to the singing. Like not making the drop in time/losing the packet etc. Those are not direct notarial acts and would not be covered by most basic E and O policies. That would be Professional Liability Insurance.

I am NOT an expert so please take this with a grain of salt.

I personally have a policy with BiBerk and they cover BOTH, but I think there policy is a little more pricey than say the NNA which is just a basic E and O policy. I’m also covered for $1M as the price difference really wasn’t much more.

Excellent info, I’ve never heard of bibek, will check them out !

1 Like