Experience with Advanced Mobile Notary DBA Mobilenotary.com?

DC/in AR
I’ve been assigned a job at a rather high rate, for 11-ish docs.
Seems like I need to look into this more. This is the first time I’ve ever seen them on Snapdocs in 2 years of being with them.
Job is tomorrow, so quick replies are most appreciated.
Thank you!

1 Like

Haven’t heard of them. Looked them up, looks legit. Phone number should be on the docs, can’t hurt to give them a call.

Well, while I was researching them, they removed me from the job.
No reason for it, just a courtesy email advising I’d been removed.

Thanks for your input. If I do pick up any work from them, I’ll come back and update.

1 Like

I just checked, I do have an account with them but it says “Your account has been deactivated” not sure why. I did request a reason.

Looks to me like the site was built by scraping other databases for notaries.

3 Likes

I have a hard time getting assigned by them. I have in the beginning and then it went stale and I could not get accepted. Then I got assigned recently and everything went well and again now I can’t get assigned when I try. A day ago I was finally assigned and then I get notified I was removed from the signing. I’m not sure why. I’m not going to call. I’m highly ranked and I haven’t been called to make corrections by anyone. So I’m just going to assume it’s because I’m not a fidelity approved and or I’m not over 2 years of experience with signings. I do have over 3 years in real estate but I see that doesn’t matter in this biz.