Experience

Has anyone here worked with a company called The Best Notary? Curious about your experience.

See this…and doing a search will bring up more results (to search, ribbon up top, far right near your avatar…hover mouse over there and a magnifying glass will appear … click on it and enter search term)

@MarciaGRey123 Many members find it difficult/nearly impossible to locate the Search Function in order to access the wealth of information available within the database.

To be helpful, I’ve inserted an image for you & others [see below] to help members locate it to unlock the wisdom & knowledge of other members on the forums.

Accessing the database to locate info about potential clients has saved many of us an inordinate amount of time ‘chasing’ payments for Services professionally provided to potential non-payers . . .

:swan:

First, be sure you know what their stated payment date is and adjust below accordingly.
My Payment ‘policy’: SS: At 30 days out, contact hiring party; at 45 days/remind them of what they told you every darn day. At 45 days, contact TC & post everywhere what deadbeats they are.
TC: At 15 days, contact them; At 30 days, contact whatever dept in your state oversees TCs and post everywhere…etc.
Lawyers: At 15 days, remind them. At 25 days, remind them & tell them you’ll be contacting their local Bar Assoc. (Google is your friend) And post everywhere,etc.

Correction: The FIRST step is ‘Don’t work with deadbeats’. Just because you accepted a job doesn’t mean you must work with non-payers. Check here, there, everywhere immediately and if what you find is unacceptable, turn the order back promptly. Fact is, I haven’t had to use the steps outlined in previous post in many years because I do this with every new-to-me company. Most of my clients pay around 15 days; some at 30…and there are a few who are at 45 (the ‘send 1 invoice @ eom’ co.s) who do pay. My concept is keep the pay pipe full with reputable co’s work and something is always coming in.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.