Fax line or internet program

I had my first signing Friday night. It went really smooth. The distance was farther then I would a like along with pay was lower BUT, I wanted to get my first one under my belt.
My concern is that I had to fax the documents, fortunately I had access to a fax machine on Friday but this will not always happen. Do any of you pay for a fax line or do you use a internet program such as efax?
Please give me any advice you may have.

Haven’t had to actually fax anything for 10 years or so. They usually either provide an e-mail address OR you upload the docs to their site. But, yes, long ago I did use eFax or similar.

1 Like

Maybe you should have asked if you could email instead of faxing. Usually when they mean fax back is scan and email to their site. I don’t have land line, thus I don’t have fax machine and don’t think I’ll need one with today’s email.
Next time ask… I’m pretty sure they’ll do emailing instead of faxing. Good luck :+1:

If you do find a need for a fax, try humblefax.com. It’s $10 a month for unlimited but each fax can be a maximum of 100 pages. Much more affordable than efax, etc. and works fine. Just be aware a 100 page doc can take an hour, so be patient.

I use it in my insurance agency where unfortunately faxes are still used in some cases.

1 Like

@KENLEMEROND Never heard of this fax method/service before, I’m inclined o think that fax is more and more obsolete in today’s internet world.

Some companies request Faxbacks rather than Scanbacks.

So, I keep an electronic fax service (e-fax) through Metrofax ($10 mo.) to be able to accommodate such requests.

Its an easy process. Scan your docs and upload them to your account, enter the fax number and send! Your will receive an email letting you know it was successfully sent or if it failed.

2 Likes