Feed back on Notaries 24-7

Hi, all. I accepted and completed a reverse mortgage (Ugh) app for Notaries 24-7 Inc. It was over 300 pages! On top of that, the applicants were in their 80’s & in very poor health. It took 3 hours to get through it all. Then the company sent me back out with more docs the lender forgot to include. My fee for this? $80! Though they promised to increase my fee to $125 they never did and I STILL have not been paid. Does anyone else have experience with sleazy Notaries 24-7?

1 Like

Hello and welcome. That totally stinks. I have not experienced that company. With this heads up, I won’t either.

1 Like

Pay well when they have to. Usually about 45 days to pay. Get it in writing…always…no matter which co.

1 Like

Sorry you’re having this experience, LorrieK. :disappointed_relieved:

There is an extensive history of this company for very slow pay/No pay . . . Review all of the posts found at the following link to see the others who have had the same experience.

https://forum.notarycafe.com/search?q=notaries%2024-7

NOTE: A good habit to develop is performing a SEARCH on Notary Cafe prior to accepting a Signing Order with any business. See the Magnifying Glass above on the Tab Ribbon. :sparkles::white_check_mark:

1 Like

Yes, I have had a VERY negative experience with Notaries 24-7. Huge file, about 200 pages. $95. Have not been paid for an assignment from August 9. Their phone numbers are. bogus, meaning the prompts take you nowhere, you’re never connected to anyone/anything. I’ve emailed and called multiple times. I’m extremely disgusted and don’t know what else to do.

2 Likes

Typical, I got a text for a signing I called to get assigned. The assistant told me in order to be considered to work for them I had to have 100+ signings. However the fee was $70 or $75. My thought was you have 100+ signing requirement. But your fee didn’t match your criteria. Just my opinion.

2 Likes

Yikes. You got scammed big time. Even $125 wasn’t enough for that job. Know your worth and good luck to you.

1 Like

i agree with you know your worth