Field inspection company

does anyone know of any field inspection companies

@g_loopy Good Morning, your profile indicates that you’ve been a Notary Cafe member since 2015. Congratulations!

Have you performed a Search of the Notary Cafe database? There are numerous threads on this particular topic there within the GOLDMINE database.

======

Here are the results [19 threads] from a cursory Search performed on your behalf:

https://forum.notarycafe.com/search?q=%20Field%20inspection%20company

You can perform other Searches to obtain additional results as well.

======

In case you’re uncertain where to find access to perform a Search of the database, here are a few pointers for you:

Much information is available on Notary Cafe that’s very insightful & helpful, too!

In addition, it’s always wise to research & vet a new client prior to providing a definitive confirmation to them for your initial Signing Order for them. A great start of research would begin within the Notary Cafe forums Search Function.

To be helpful, I’ve inserted an image for you & others [see below] to help members locate it to unlock the wisdom & knowledge of other members on the forums.

Accessing the database to locate info about potential clients has saved many of us an inordinate amount of time ‘chasing’ payments for Services professionally provided to potential non-payers . . .

:swan:

Google Society of Field Inspectors.

1 Like

One GREAT place to look for companies hiring in “your” area is Indeed. Two of my contracts that i have where i do bulk inspections i responded to their posting. Its funny to now see so many notaries now looking to do inspections because i was telling the community about this over a year ago and noone was taking it seriously.

3 Likes

Bulk inspections? Will check on Indeed. Thanks!

I would love to know as well.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.