FindLegalPros.com

Does anyone have experience with FindLegalPros.com? Looks like another site where you pay to get work. Just curious to know if anyone has worked with them before and did you get notary work after signing up for membership?

@mills1020 Great question. :thinking::thought_balloon: Professionally, I’d do a Hard Pass.

Yes, that information is immediately available via a cursory Search on Notary Cafe & is very insightful as well!

======

In addition, it’s always wise to research & vet a new client prior to providing a definitive confirmation to them for your initial Signing Order for them. A great start of research would begin within the Notary Cafe forums Search Function.

Almost all members find it difficult/nearly impossible to locate the Search Function in order to access the wealth of info available within the database.

To be helpful, I’ve inserted an image for you & others [see below] to help members locate it to unlock the wisdom & knowledge of other members on the forums.

Accessing the database to locate info about potential clients has saved many of us an inordinate amount of time ‘chasing’ payments for Services professionally provided to potential non-payers . . .

:swan:

I actually came in to ask the same question about FindLegalPros.com. I’ve gotten several solicitation emails from them and would like genuine reviews. TIA!

I was warned long ago the services that require you to pay are not worth it. It is a tough time to be a beginner signings are so infrequent and pay so little. I would do soe research if if money is not an issue- it’s your decision. I get spam email from several types of these services about twice a week.

1 Like

Signup with snapdocs for free some will give u a chance.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.