Firma Signing Solution

I’ve had a great experience with Firma signing solution, just got my checks! Jim is great and very responsive. There is a one time $18.00 sign up fee but it’s worth it and you make it right back with your signings. They offer higher pay per signings than the other signing services and they pay on time with echecks. I hope to get more signings with them, and would recommend them :slight_smile:

8 Likes

I smell BS. Applied and paid. Crickets since.

2 Likes

Try reaching out to Jim, the owner he’s very helpful

1 Like

Are they Nationwide? Or only out of California?

Nationwide, I’m in CO , as new signing agents they suggest you sign up with at least 100 companies, firma was the first to give me my signing and my pay.

Well you got our curiosity going. You say they pay better then most SS’s. Can you list some of these prices…Refi’s , seller docs, buyers docs ? Thanks for your response.

I did Refis and a seller pkg and it was 100 each , other signings services pay 75-90.

1 Like

Kind of par for SS’s. Not above average!

1 Like

There are signing services paying $125 & up. Amrock has even paid $175.

2 Likes

That’s great to hear, I hope to get offers like that too.

Yes, Firma keeps me busy. It was well worth the $18, because that’s where the bulk of my signings come from.

2 Likes

Does anyone else have experience with them?

I messaged him today and told him that I applied and I paid the 18 dollars. I told him that I hope he is legitimate and not like the hire notary that never gives any business to anyone and that I was taking a chance on him. He then said he would refund the 18 dollars and he’s too busy to deal with notaries that need to ask questions about his business. I had already told him that I understood the small fee to help with expenses for advertising. He was extremely defensive. So he’s left me wondering if he’s setting me up or not.

Wow. He did refund this money. This guy is a piece of work. Almost all the reviews are bad and he deserves it. I’ve seen the way he talks back to each review. If he really wanted to improve his reputation, the ONLY thing he needed to say was, “I understand your concerns, and I look forward to working with you.” I gave him EVERY opportunity to rise above all this nonsense. I suspect the one person here talking good about him is a family member or paid reviewer LOL! I really would have liked proving this guy right. It would have been good to be able to come in and say he’s a great guy and his service pays on time. Oh well. BEWARE I guess.

Maybe, in the future, if a signing service wants notaries to share in the expenses of running paid ads, they should take 1 to 2 dollars per signing over the life of the contract. I’d be down for that if they were a good service. I had one guy call me once and tell me if I dropped everything and did a sellers closing for him, I’d be his go to gal. That was almost 2 years ago and he never used me again. There were no mistakes. Signing services need to advertise and be able to provide business for us. So I would be HAPPY to help in that effort. BUT, he should know that we are told not to pay to play. Demanding a fee up front is going to make people ask questions!

Awful, completely unethical company. I completed an assignment for them. They agreed on my fee and I have a copy of their order. Everything was perfect and shipped in a timely manner. They paid very late, lied about “trying”, then CHANGED THE AMOUNT ON THE AGREEMENT before they paid me. I reported them to Better Business bureau. I would not do any work for them if I were you. No matter what anyone says.

1 Like