First American Mortgage

Anyone signed up with First American Mortgage and dome some signings? Would you be willing to chat with me for a few minutes? Send me a message and I’ll respond with my contact information.

Yes,I have and still do

Hi, Would you be willing to chat for a few minutes by phone or Zoom? I’m in Colorado (Mountain Time Zone); my email is terry@fyamobilenotary.com.

Anyone else on the forums that takes assignments from First American Mortgage Solutions that would be willing to chat with me for a couple of minutes. Nothing derogatory; I just want to ask a few questions to better understand the company.

Use the magnifying glass above to search for info for that lender!

Did that; the answer to the questions I have are not posted and that’s appropriate.

I don’t know anything about First American but what is your question, others may be able answer it:)

Or, I’ve seen too many responses that my type of question should not be discussed on the public forums; thus my approach to ask someone with experience with First American Mortgage Solutions to contact me privately.

I understand. Well, good luck. My advice is always contact the company who hired you.

Sir, congratulations on being an NSA. You can ask anything on here:). We are like family, excepts some I have disowned. :joy: We laugh, we cry, we argue, we get mad but all in all we are in this together enjoying our freedom as signing agents. May you have a happy, healthy and prosperous 2022.

1 Like