First Class Signing Service

Hello community,

I’m wondering if anyone has any background on
“First Class Signing Service” and how they operate and treat their notaries. I would appreciate any feed back anyone has.

I believe that I have worked with them on multiple occasions and I like them.

2 Likes

Decent company to work for, they pay on a net 30 usually and fees are very average. Helpful and nice people there also. Aloha :call_me_hand:t4:

1 Like

Good company. I enjoy working for them!

I have done several signings with them, great to work with no issues pays on time, will work with you if you have any questions.

1 Like

I currently work for them and have no problems. Payment was on time.

1 Like

Good company. No complaints.

1 Like

I enjoy working with them…

I had my first signing with them today and it is also my last signing with them. It has been a mess since I agreed to the signing on Monday. The signing was this morning at 9am, I got the docs from them at 8:33am. I have called and emailed them numerous times a day, every day asking for the docs. I have been given a different excuse everyday. So, this morning at 8:33am I rushed and went to the signing. Over halfway through the signing, the borrowers realized many errors, such as the interest rate for 1 example. I had to print 2 sets of docs, each set was 133 pages. This signing was the second time the borrowers have had them send a signing agent out and the last one only had about 25 pages of the docs. So after printing 2 sets at 8:33am with my 9am appt, I drove to their home, over halfway completed with signings and notarizations and they discover all kinds of errors. They called their LO and put him on speaker phone and told him about all of the errors. He asked to stop the signing, which I did, and it would take about a week to get corrections and a signing agent there again. I came home, informed First Class Signing Service of exactly what happened and even though I was about 70-75% done with the signing, they took my signing fee of $125 away from me and replaced it with a $50 print and trip fee. Even though the signing was almost completed. I let Haley know that this was not a “no-sign” or an error on my part. She messaged me back and said it didnt matter how far I got in the signing, even the next to the last page, they still consider that a “no-sign”. So Haley and I went back and forth for a bit and I ended up telling Haley to have a great day and weekend but to please rescind the $50 fee payout to me, I do not need $50 from a $125 signing with 266 pages printed, almost all signatures were signing and I did 12 notarizations. I will not be working with First Class Signing Services again.

2 Likes

Don’t take their assignment offers. I am still waiting on a 60 day past due invoice to be paid. It is not the first time. I should not have given them another chance. Also, they have often been shoddy in posting documents after the signing is scheduled, so the signers had to be notified of repeated postponements. If you have another appointment in the same day, then it can be jeopardized by the First Class Signing postponements. Further, their communication is lacking. When they don’t have the documents, they stop answering requests. You are better off to just avoid them. Why go through frustrations to not get paid?

I am sorry to hear that. I have been working for them for a long time and a get a lot of business from them. I think they are very nice. They always respond to me promptly. They usually pay on time, some times I will send an email with the open invoices and I get paid right away!