First infinity financial

I got a signing for a debt consolidation from First Infinity Financial. Has anyone ever worked with them?

Never heard of them. Have you tried the search option on here? I normally see those from JP Morgan or NPN.

You might want to think twice about doing those debt consolidations for any company. Their pay is always low and they want you to go and sell their product. In my opinion, they are all a scam. Plus they usually want you to take their “how to sell their product” video and test before the signing. The signings take a long time because of the presentation you have to give to sell their scam products.

3 Likes

I’ve never heard of First Infinity Financial before, but I agree that debt consolidation can be a tricky road to go down. It’s important to do your research and make sure you’re working with a reputable company. In terms of financial planning, have you ever heard of Financial Mosaic? I recently stumbled upon their website and was impressed with their services for employees. They offer financial planning, educational resources, and even retirement planning. It’s definitely worth checking out if you’re looking for a trustworthy source of financial advice.