First signing order, help!

Anyone have experience with signingorders.com? I just accepted my first order and I have confirmed the appointment, but I don’t see where I’m supposed to get the docs from? Will they be emailed? Will a link appear? I’d greatly appreciate any input. Thank you!!

2 Likes

Hi Araceli:

They usually upload them on their site, under your order. You should be able to find them under Documents when you log in.

1 Like

Ok thank you! They must not be ready then since they aren’t showing. Good thing it’s for tomorrow :slight_smile:

1 Like

Just a suggestion. Please let them know that you must have the docs at least 2-4 hours (depending on your schedule) Some SS will send you the docs 30 min before the appointment and expect you to wave a magic wand to print. Remember you work with them, not for them. Wish you the best.

6 Likes

Thank you! Yes I’m about to let them know that, we are about 2.5 hours away and nothing yet.

1 Like

Also, check you spam/ junk email just in case.

Just did, nothing there. Yesterday they told me I’d have the docs last night or first thing today. Hopefully they’ll have them soon, otherwise we may have to reschedule. Thanks!

Question for you. If there are no instructions for mailing docs and it states that scan backs are required. Do we not mail?

What kind of signing is it? Some assignments only require the docs faxed/scanned back then you shred when they acknowledge they have all they want (application signings for one) - if you’re doing any docs related to real estate you most definitely will have to send signed docs back - I’d reach out to hiring party for shipping instructions

2 Likes

Did the edocs show up. I am doing my first one tomorrow for this singingorders.

They showed up 1 hour and 15 before the appointment and I had like a 40 min drive. It made the whole thing very stressful to be honest. Hopefully it won’t be so last minute for you. I would definitely follow up with them in the morning.

I have done many signings for them. You will receive an email saying the docs are ready and they will be uploaded to their website. I have never had any issues with them as far as payments go. I still continue to work with them on a regular basis.
Hope this helped…

Just to add to this feed. My experience with signing orders is that docs are very last minute if at all. I once had to call the signer and reschedule since docs were not loaded in time. I reached out to both signing order and the title company without any response. The next day I received an email asking if I was still available for that signing but never a response to my multiple contacts regarding docs. I have not had a pleasant experience with this SS.

1 Like

Two and a half one way or round trip ?

That was 2.5 hours from the appointment time. 45 min from location.

I agree. When I don’t see docs after a few hours I email the person that gave me the appointment and ask them where they are. For that reason I only accept appointments for the next day not same day. Since I’m new to this business, that gives me time to get the docs, look over them, add my states attachments for acknowledgments and organize myself.

1 Like