First Time NotaryGo Experience

I’ve never used NotaryGo before… finally got my profile all set up and last Friday I got a request from for an $85 re-fi signing this afternoon. Not great money but I figure I’d take it this time since until I get the initial 10 signings with them under my belt. So I texted the signer this morning to confirm… apparently the signer had been told our appointment was at 10am by someone (I’m assuming at NotaryGo) and he wasn’t available at the 1 o’clock time. After much back and forth I was able to reschedule for 4:30 this afternoon. I was more than halfway to the appointment (which was 20 miles away) when I get a call from NotaryGo saying the signing had been cancelled due to a lender issue. I was told that since I was already on my way I’d still get my full fee, we shall see.

But overall my impression of NotaryGo thus far is that they are a bit disorganized, the requirements for the signing seemed a bit tedious, and low fees on top of that. Meh. Doesn’t make me want to work with them.

2 Likes

You’re pretty much dead-on for my experience, and that of most colleagues from whom I’ve heard.

I rarely see anything worthwhile from them; $50 is on the high side for virtually every assignment.

Not much one can do except pass on their assignments.

HWB.

1 Like

I have been working with them for about a month and a half, and yes they are lesser pay but like you said I want the experience. Their system is pretty okay, if you are attached to your phone and I have went all the way to a clients and they have refused to sign or didnt have the proper identification and NotaryGo still paid me. They are 30 day pay cycle or last day of the month with in turn . I started the last week of Feb and was paid last day of March for Feb only work which did include a no sign. There are so many different department so its is a little confusing when calling or receiving information from them at times. in the beginning. Once you get the hang or jest of it it is pretty good. you can also ask for more money may not always get it but it up to you it a lot of newbie who use this as a learning start or paid training as you will, but over all ill give them a B. They have also called and offered me more money for certain appt and or to offer me a certain file for extra. Far as the requirements yes a bit tedious and just in my opinion I believe its because they must know that its a lot of newbies using them and want to save the headaches of send back and extra fees on our end. I have been getting over from other companies with higher pay now that i have done a bit from NG but not 100% sure it’s related. I can say it has prepared me for these with no fax or scan back req, that come from the other companies with the better pay. working up to be able to do direct work.

2 Likes

I just had the same experience this week. They changed the meeting time two or three times and then cancelled the appointment. They blamed it all on Stewart Title which could also be true from my past experience.

1 Like

Notary Go is the worst company for which I have ever worked. Pay is so low that there is NO one as low as them that I have ever worked for in many years. They can take up to 2 months depending upon when you do the assignment. FOR EXAMPLE, I did an assignment on March 2 and have not been paid. I did get my price that time because it was 75 miles away and literally assignment due in a couple of hours. They will maybe pay me by the end of April. THEY CALL THAT 30 DAY PAY! They are unprofessional as they yelled at me because I would not take an assignment for their low fees. They count on new notaries to take their assignments to get experience. If you keep taking their assignments for low ball fees you will leave the business. You will spend more money than you make. Notary Go NEVER get better.

1 Like

I had 1 job with them for a JG Wentworth signing, the original price was for $60, I got it for $100, but then I read the fine print and they weren’t going to pay me for 60 days. I called the owner and asked them what would happen to them if they had to wait 60 days for a paycheck? Needless to say, they paid immediately and I told them to remove my profile listing, because it’s BS to have to wait 60 days for a $100 job.