For those who use Snapdocs

Does anyone use this to track their notaries? I’m new to Snapdocs and I’m a little unsure of what information I should give them. Or if I should track my other companies jobs in their.
Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thank in advance.

1 Like

Lots of business from them.Some frm title companies, some from middlemen/ or women ( signing services ).
Yes, give it a try . I am on it and earn 75 % of my income from snap docs. in Jan, I did 10 signings and earned $1050. So thats an average of $105 per signing. But then they always dont offer that high.

Accept offers and then turn around and negotiate once you know the extent of effort, number of pages, distance, fax back.

here is the formula i use to charge

above 150 pages > 85
Fax Back $15 to 25… Depending on number of pages requested.
Surprise Fax Back requests that did not come up with origina order ( $40)
Beyond 30 -45 minute drive ( not miles, sometimes peak hours, sitting in traffic is stressful ) - $15 extra.
Number of Signers > iF more than 2 signers ? $50 per additional signer.

Once i give this , they usually negotiate to something upwards of $100 to $124 package deal.

This is how i figure it out… For ever hour of my effort , I should get paid like $40 to $60 per hour… That includes time spent on , print , travel, sign, fax , travel back.

9 Likes

TRACK YOUR NON Snapdocs ?? What ??
They are looking for REFERRAL from you.and steal that data to convert them into snapdocs.
That will eventually drive the price down & you would have dug the grave and rolled over into it.

IF you have old school signing services that call you from their direct database, DO NOT INTRODUCE THEM TO SNAPDOCS …

4 Likes

What companies are you being paid an average of $105.00/signing? I have been doing this, since September, and I get most of my jobs from BBS Notary, which pays $85.00, for most signings.

They can google that info doesn’t really matter if we put it into snap docs or not they have a list of all companies at there figure tips on google

You ask for higher fee once accept assignment & then see actually the effort.

Not all data is available on Google. So if you are getting calls from your own network of companies & then DO NOT share it on snap docs… pretty soon you will be wondering why your call frequency & business has dropped.

1 Like

To trthompson327, you are selling yourself short. Your fees of $85 are to low. If the SS offers your $85 you can always counter. I do not perform signings for Less that $100 and that is for my local area of around 40 minutes round trip for a signing that takes approximately 1 hour. You need to set yourself a minimum hourly rate.

7 Likes

I’m alway concerned about how snapdocs worked. So to this day I have not accepted a signing from them. I don’t get many offers from them as it is anyways. I’m trying to build my contacts up but I want to do it the right way. So I find I don’t get many calls for signing. I am trying to be cautious at the same time but also make money. :money_mouth_face: Gary I like your idea of hourly rate!!

1 Like

Track your own and do not rely on others. You can set up an excel spreadsheet and it is cheap and easy. It is your business and relying on another company is not the way to go. Remember they are making money off your efforts and by letting them track your business it is only a matter of time before they are taking your business and getting you to do the same thing for less.

3 Likes

I haven’t yet and really doubt if I will. I don’t really have the time to watch out over another list.

No, it’s more work, and I think that Snapdocs might be tracking the signings.

How do you register with BBS as a notary? I went onto their website and I did not see a place to register. I only see a place to log in. Am I missing something? Please help!

I have had the same experience, go to contract us and send an email about what you are wanting to do. This has worked for me.

You call them and speak to Franky . Request her to email you the paperwork required to work with them. Then you send that paperwork back to her after completion . She generally comes after 2.00 PM . She is very helpful .

1 Like

I get many jobs through Snapdocs and find them to be a reliable and efficient service which BTW is free.
I am not concerned about Snapdocs having information about my signings because they flow through there
anyway and there is no way to avoid it.

What I DO NOT do is record signings I get outside of Snapdocs. I don’t want them having that much market data about me.
Snapdocs encourages you to use their system to record all of your signings by touting their robust dashboard
and the convenience of a one-stop repository. I simply use a spreadsheet to record all of my signings including Snapdocs.
Also, I give their dashboard very low marks. You have to scroll through screen after screen to find what you need. Very slow and cumbersome.

1 Like

I want to give up on snapdocs. On notices I’m interested in, that I see pop into my phone while I’m looking at it. I STILL DON"T GET! I am now annoyed with the game. I’ve called Snapdocs and there doesn’t seem to be a way for technology to find my phone any faster!

2 Likes

If you keep accepting those low figures. you will be forever in the rut. I do not take a closing for less than $100

Im having that problem also…most of my companies are now going thru snapdocs and now its dog eat dog for closings my income has dropped so much. I am now going to try and market title companies .

I really like these guys. I like their software and accept from them first.