FYI: LOW BALL FEES offered by SIGNING SERVICES OF AMERICA - Not all signing agents are created equal

Not valid in the quoted instance. It was an open communication which contained neither NPPI nor customer information.

1 Like

Thank you for your kind words

You’re response made my day :sun_with_face: :sunflower:

I suggest reviewing the following and maybe present to your atty, because we did and I’ve been reassured it applies to your post. Be very careful your trending on thin ice…

It Is Intended Solely for the use of the addressee. If you are not the intended recipient, you are strictly prohibited from disclosing, copying, distributing or using any of this information.

Seriously? You paid an attorney to review that? Seriously?

2 Likes

No, we didn’t pay an atty for that. We have an atty on retainer to handle any of our legal issues.
So when people want to mess with SSA, we’ve got the firepower on hand ready to go!

judikid,
This email was intended for you. It is not intended to be shared in a public forum.
If you want to talk more about this. You’re invited to call our office and speak directly with the owner. Since you’ve posted this you must have done work for SSA and gotten paid. So if you have issues come from behind the curtain, call our office and speak with the owner about your concerns. You got the number…

Topic closed by Admins. Discussion turned from process and payment concerns to personal attacks and threats.