GenieNotary

Has anyone worked with GenieNotary signing services https://www.genienotary.com/ in the past. If so, could you please share any experiences you may have. I conducted a signing with them on 05/19 and have not received my payment yet. I have sent few emails and also tried calling them. Anytime you call them all you will hear from them is to text them.

1 Like

You did a signing for them on 05/19 ? Expect your payment by 06/19,07/19…
Be patient…

1 Like

Thankyou. Will wait . Did you work with them in the past @mannie1950 ?

Yes, so no worry, the market is kinda slow, but if you do business with them probably you will be paid in 45-60 days, be patient.

Sadly once again I’m Flagged by the Cafe site. The last time was when I joked that anyone could start a signing service. Well here we go again.

I did a signing for them a couple months ago. I had to send her an invoice after 30 days of not receiving pay. I then had to call her to ask her about her payout schedule, she told me but then asked me to email her my info. After contacting her a few times she finally paid me and apologized for the delay.

I have worked with Genie Notary several times. I have been paid out for all signings. I have noticed a delay in payment in the last few signings I have had, but I think it has been that way across the board with quite a few signing services. Some even have net 90 for pay-outs.

Thankyou for your feedback

Thankyou for your response

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.