Getting direct escrow/title co's to give you signings

No thanks………………….…….

1 Like

Let’s keep in mind that what has been offered in this discussion is highly geographic market wise. One Title Officer’s experience is governed in large part that State’s laws. Everything you read here should be taken with a large grain of salt.

No thanks………………….…….

No thanks………………….…….

No thanks………………….…….

Assuming I’m angry looks like Gaslighting from here.

1 Like

This forum was not created for arguing. This is not helping me by blowing up my phone with notifications of people arguing. This forum was created to help me and others who need advice. Please take the arguing elsewhere thank you.

2 Likes

No thanks………………….…….

My direct EO’s absolutely despise people just stopping by their offices. They are really busy and every time they get distracted by a Notary “stopping in to say hi” it literally annoys them. Why not check in with a weekly email to tell them when you are available? That would probably be a better choice because you’re not interrupting their busy day! Just a thought!

7 Likes

Thanks for the feedback! Yes indeed I am very aware of how annoyed some of EO’s can get and very much respect their work space. I’ve worked in the mortgage industry for 14 years, 10 of that as a funder and worked closely with escrow. I totally understand how precious their time is and how insanely busy they can be. When I stop by I leave my goodies with the front desk along with a nice card for the team saying thank you for bringing me on board enjoy the goodies. I leave my card too so they remember my face and have my info right there. I’ll follow up later with a hello email to stay top of mind. Its that gradual dance of creating a nice relationship without being annoying lol

3 Likes

Love it, what a perfect way to think of this business. :blush:

2 Likes

Did you say Realtors get their clients from Title companies?

1 Like

The opposite. It is the title company who gets the closings (clients) from the Realtors and loan officers. That is why the title companies want to please the Realtors and loan officers so they will keep sending their deals (clients) to them.

1 Like

Nice! You are one of the smart ones!! :slight_smile: