Getting jobs in your area

I am not sure what is going on in my area, I have been doing this for 2 years now. It seems as if someone has these jobs on auto except. How someone is getting all the jobs is crazy. As soon as I get an email I click and its already gone. This has been going on for about 2 months. Is there some kind of app on iphone’s? It seems that someone in Oklahoma has found a secret, I can’t seem to grab a job quick enough. I have not been able to get anything, someone is making out like a bandit. Some of us need to make a living here. I’ve called several companies and tried to get their business, but I am told it is sent out in text or email when they have anything in my area. What is going on? I am in Oklahoma City.

1 Like

@clarlm1059 I’m in Texas. I completely agree with you on that topic. I discovered yesterday that sometimes it has to do with our cell phones and the network speed. If your network speed is slow you may receive the text notification minutes after it was sent (which sucks!) I’m facing the same problem. If anyone has any suggestions it will be much appreciated. Thank you in advance!

Good Morning! I’m in Tulsa Oklahoma and I notice most companies send signings by tier…
Their preferred agents (Top Tier) will be notified first, if not accepted then others will receive the blast. I hope your able to catch more signings! Good Luck!

1 Like

Yes, I totally agree. My granddaughter told me to get an Iphone, I have an android and it does suck. I just have to wait until I have the money to get one it will cost me $400 to get out of my current contract and without jobs, I can’t afford to do that right now.

I have called some of the companies that I do business with and they tell me its just a mass email or text sent out to everyone in my area that has signed up with them and who ever excepts it first gets it most generally. They have no control over that. (I believe it does have to do with your network and the speed in which it gets to you) which sucks. Thank you

I hope that’s the case. I would hate for you to spend more money on an upgraded phone and still get the same results. Good Luck!

1 Like

I know right! That would sucks

Thank you, good luck to you as well. May I ask, have you seen an increase or decrease in your business? I was doing pretty good; around 5-6 on average a week, (some of which is my own doing, due to caring for my parents) down from last year. Now I get notifications of about 4-5 a week of which I have not been able to get. I like you hope it gets better when I do upgrade. Thank you

It fluctuates as the market is on a downward trend. Some weeks I’m booked and some weeks it’s crickets. I will say with my regulars I’m pretty steady.

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.