Getting listed for RON Loan signings

What are the best platforms for getting listed and landing Remote work for RON Loan signings? What RON platforms pay the most to the Notary?

@bonniewilliams117 Excellent question! :partying_face: Take a moment & check out the immediately available information found within the Notary Cafe database on this topic.

This information is a GOLDMINE!

Most members express that they find it difficult/NEARLY IMPOSSIBLE to locate the Search Function in order to access the wealth of information available within the database.

To be helpful, Iā€™ve inserted an image for you & others [see below] to help members locate it to unlock the wisdom & knowledge of other members on the forums.

Iā€™ve performed a cursory Search on your behalf and the results show 50+ separate threads (in addition to yours) about this particular topic. There is a plethora of data immediately available on the threads within Notary Cafe. :sparkles::tulip:

https://forum.notarycafe.com/search?q=ron%20loan%20signings

======

Accessing the database to locate information about potential clients has saved many of us an inordinate amount of time ā€˜chasingā€™ payments for Services professionally provided to potential non-payers . . . :crown:

:swan:

This felt a bit condescending? I did search. This plaform closes topics after 90 days and RON is still fairly new, Their are new RON platforms aswell everyday. This question will need to keep coming up every 90 days to stay current. My question was also specifically targeting where to get listed for RON loan signings, as well as what platforms privide the BEST PAY. I Havenā€™t found enough current detail on this. Im also looking for a sight that ONLY does REMOTE online loan signings, but provides the sigings or lists the agent like a signing service for Remote signing only.

@bonniewilliams117 Hmmm . . . No ill-intent was present.

There was no indication that you had performed a Search of the Notary Cafe database and thus, that tool access information was provided.

In addition, I performed a cursory Search on your behalf and provided you with the page listing 50+ threads for your Research.

I (like you) am a business owner.

The onus is upon you as the business owner to search for your own answers and information. In addition, itā€™s paramount to your success to do your own due diligence to ensure that the information provided is in your best interest.

The majority of the members here are fellow business owners endeavoring to give a hand-up to others where & when possible.

Itā€™s always best not to bite the hand that feeds you . . .

:swan:

Platform closes topics after 90 days ā€œafter the last replyā€ - there is a LOT of information on this site thatā€™s currentā€¦so, no, the question does not have to be asked every 90 days to stay current - many of the threads listed (and I donā€™t think you read all of them) are current informationā€¦I donā€™t do RON but I know, for a fact, your question has been asked and answered several times over.

She was not condescending to you at all - she was giving you the best compilation of information you could ask for hereā€¦sorry you took it the wrong way

1 Like

Another words is there a signing service for REMOTE LOAN SIGNINGS ONLY?