Getting paid from Signature Closers through Enterprise Payment Portal

My husband and I are both mobile notaries in Oklahoma. We did two signings for signature closers in May. We keep getting notifications that Enterprise payment portal needs more information to pay us. I finally got someone to respond to me and said they need my banking information and to click the Verify Account button to enter the information. The button is not a hot key and nothing happens when I click on it. I can’t enter any information. I’ve been going back and forth with them for a few weeks and can’t get anyone to call me to help. When I call it says all notary calls go to voicemail. I finally told them to mail us a check. Has anyone else had this problem?

Are you using Internet or Chrome as a browser? Most of the signing platforms prefer you use Google Chrome. Try this and see if it works.

1 Like

I am using Chrome but thank you for your response.

Did you get this resolved? It is a spreadsheet type of portal, if you can zoom out as much as possible, the edit pencil and submit show up. I screenshot this when I figured it out. It is not a user friendly- If i didn’t have my stylus out for my phone and trying to pinch and zoom I never would have saw it.

Yes i finally got it resolved. Thank you for responding.

1 Like

I have worked for them for years, no problem, I think they want to direct pay into your bank , many companies do this also BILL PAY. If you leave a voice mail they will call you back, eventually.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.