Grab-an-Order vs Low Fees

I don’t care how quickly you have to accept an order to have any chance of getting it. I will AWAYS look at the fee, the appointment time and the location before I click the ACCEPT button. Otherwise, I may be stuck with something I REALLY don’t want. Sure, you can give it back but the more you do that, the more dings on your credibility with that signing service. If you don’t care about that, well…
do whatever.

2 Likes

I look at the fee and the location. I was offered $100 for a regular refinance, BUT it was a minimum of TWO hours away. Not to mention the “required scan backs within two hours”. Yes, I’d like to work more, but I am not doing it a loss. I don’t think there is a signing out there worth 4-5 hours of travel time…

1 Like

There certainly isn’t any signing out there that will pay enough to cover 4-5 hours of travel time. I’m pretty much limiting my travel radius to 30 minutes each way with the low fees and high gas prices that are prevalent these days.

1 Like

For real! I base my decisions on travel time mostly. Like you, I try to keep it at no more than 30 minutes away depending on the fee and the client of course.

where do you sign up to do these inspections?
TIA :slight_smile:

1 Like

And I was offered $40 for a seller package… I didn’t accept, I requested more of course and got it… After looking at the Notary Fee the title company is charging the Seller it’s outrageous… they were charging them $250 for a notary and then they want to only offer it to us for $40, WTF? They are ripping the clients and notaries off.

It is the golden rule. He who controls the gold makes the rules. Sad

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.