Happy Thanksgiving to all!

Not sure where to put this so this seemed like the best place

Want to wish a Happy Thanksgiving to all my fellow notaries and friends (and to those who don’t like me so much). I am thankful for all of you for

-Sharing your knowledge and experience with all of us

-Giving your precious time to this forum

-Sharing your bad experiences and your funny ones with us

-Keeping this forum a great place to be.

Also want to thank the Admins for all they do so we have this forum.

May you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving day and a safe and happy upcoming holiday season going forward…whatever holiday you celebrate. I am thankful for all of you.

10 Likes

Thank You! Happy Thanksgiving!!!

1 Like

THANK YOU LindaH-FL. Taking a minute to myself while I await family and guests. It’s been a great year for which I am thankful. Appreciate this forum for the laughs, giggles, sharing of challenges and shake my head moments. Be well, All. Keep the faith.

1 Like

Thank you Linda! Have a safe and Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours.

1 Like

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!download

1 Like

I’m thankful my adult children are responsible and kind people and have good futures ahead. Most recently went on a signing for a kidney dialysis patient a year younger than me. On top of all that he is dealing with, he had pushy adult children around him trying to tell him what to do with his life. His brain cells are quite good and he told all his children to get out until they can come back with a better attitude. So I’m thankful for my children.

1 Like

Thank you! Hope everyone had a blessed one!

1 Like