Has Anyone ever worked for GetNotarized

I’m checking to see if anyone has worked for GetNotarized, I received an email requesting my service? Thanks

I think they sent out a mass email - from what I was told and to myself as well. Saying they saw my info on another site.

1 Like

I accepted 1 job from the. Paid in 90 days; had to pressure them a lot. I how have them as a pay-in-advance customer.

1 Like

I did half a dozen signings for them in the latter part of 2016. I checked my records, and in each case, I was paid in less than 30 days.

1 Like

I’ve had several jobs with them. They pay fairly and quickly (less than 30 days).

1 Like

Thanks, Everyone for all your input.

1 Like

I just got an email from them last night as well.

1 Like

They apparently pulled gimmicks to try to get me to sign up with them with fake offers for Refi’s. Yesterday was the second time they contacted me by email offering $140 for a Refi, no copy or scan backs necessary with my zip code.This followed after I accepted their signing last month the guy let me know it was taken by someone else through his co-worker who booked another notary.

When he emailed yesterday I let him know he needed to call me from the last time he cancelled. He responded he doesn’t call people that way. He then insisted I should sign up with his agency that I should visit his website. I don’t do business with agencies that run fake signings to get me to sign up with their agency.

I visited the owner’s Linkeden profile,no photo of him.