Has anyone heard of NOTARY NATION INC?

Hi. Signdoc USA and Notary Nation Inc are not owned by the same person. I have done many signings for Signdoc USA and have never had any problem with payment. Connie Morales has always been on top of payments to notaries she understands that she’s in business because of the notaries and takes care of her notaries. If you haven’t been paid you need to reach out to her. She also pays promptly.

Hello
Do you mind sharing their phone number? Thank you

Hello!
I am very new. Just got certified yesterday so I was really excited to get an offer so soon (today). It was through Snap Docs from Notary Nation. Like everyone else has said, it was only for $45.00 and said “no notarizations.” Fortunately, I wasn’t able to accept because someone else took it. Then I decided to look them up and glad I did. I will remember to watch out for them. The number I got the text from was (628) 300-0407.

I’m having trouble following the logic of ‘by eliminating the middle man…the notary get paid less than normal’.
What???

2 Likes

Loan signing companies are hired by escrow and then subcontract our services, paying us more than half of what they receive for the project. We do all the work with our own materials, and they earn as much or more for getting the job. That’s the way it normally works. Many notaries try to work directly for the escrow companies so they can get paid closer to what the signing company would get. A lot of escrow companies and lenders prefer to work with the signing companies that will fill all their needs, all over the country. One notary isn’t as appealing to them unless most their projects are in the same general area. Those are the ones that notaries normally want. Some title companies I’ve talked to said they can only work with signing companies they are contracted with, and those have to have a $1 million E&O policy to qualify, way too expensive for a single notary.

this is so unbelieveable what you all get paid. 45.00 80.00 for signings.
i get 150.00 per signing and will not take anything less. these companies love to rip
off notaries and not right they make their money. and more.
had a company wanted to pay me 75.00 wanted me to print out docs scan fedex and
travel. i told him 75.00 sorry my time is worth more then that. and excuse me expression i stated
“oh hell no to the no!” and good luck to him.
i have a company that i do alot for but i also do his packaging for him as well, i get 150.-200.00
Escrow officer even had a brunch valentines day for three of us girls. He tried to offer jobs to us and
a very nice package but refused do not allow these comapnies use us. Good Luck Guys

1 Like

ash_turner, when did you get paid by Notary Nation Inc?

I received a text from them this afternoon. They wanted me to confirm the receipt of a loan application. Since I’ve never done any business with them, I got suspicious. That’s when I went on Google to see who this company was. So glad for this forum. I am going to block their number.

Agree wholeheartedly with debicatapano. The fees quoted in this thread are way too low. Above poster has it right.

I got a text from them today. I negotiated my price and that was at lunch time. It is not after 5pm and no response. Just texted her and let her know I was not available. Not putting up with this kind of slow response.

I just so happen to come across this post when googling Notary Nation Inc. I had just completed a signing from this company and decided to check it out. I was very surprise to see these comments because all of my experience with this company was very positive. While we were discussing the assignment on the phone, the person that called said to me that she realized the travel time was going to be a lot more than normal. Without me asking, she said that she would call me back to see if she could get an increase of the fee because of the extra travel time. She called me right back after getting approval to increase the fee to almost double the amount. I accepted the assignment. It was assigned through Snapdocs and the process went smooth from start to finish. During the signing the signer didn’t want to sign a form. I couldn’t get a hold of the Loan Officer so I contact Notary Nation support. Chrystal responded immediately, spoke to the client and rectified the situation to the signers satisfaction. Having that support was great. My experience was with Notary Nation Inc was very good and I’d love to continue serving them and their clients again.

1 Like

Where are you located? I’m in podunk nm. Your market share may be entirely different than mine/ours in smaller areas. Y’all please keep this in mind…as it’s pulling teeth here sometimes to get $150.00 and it’s usually from the east or west coast title companies only who are used to paying that. Apples to apples people?!

I’ve done 3 signings for Notary Nation via Snapdocs. Yes the fees are low and I negotiated to do for $50 because I was new and just starting out and wanted to get my feet wet. They paid on time and I did not have to hunt down my payments. For all 3 jobs done they paid all 3 at the same time within 30 days. Everyone will probably have different experiences, but my experience with the company was fine for being a beginner at the time.

Ive recently started NSA myself. I’ve never worked for Notary Nation and probably never will at that fee. I do understand that you just wanted to get the experience going - but they could do a bit better.

I got a late text from snap docs by notary nation tonight for an application for $45. I replied for $85.
Notaries , know what your time is worth , know what the market is worth. Maxiimize your earnings. I don’t do low. Ball fees. I would rather forego. Off late I get $200, $250, $150 signings from title , who found me on 123notary.

Seems purchase / sale market is picking up. Refi is still down.

They paid me. The owner called me directly and advised of what was occuring. Communicating with them was the a good thing.

I jave worked with Notary Nation and have had no trouble, infact they are very nice to me.

Ive recently did a signing for Notary Nation in June. If I can remember, I believed to have seen that they pay out in 30 days of signing. I waa used to that standard timeframe. 30 days later, I reach out to them on the payment status via telephone. The gentleman stated they pay out 60 days from signing in the form of an electronic check sent to the registered email. I was not pleased with his response but, OK, I’ll just have to wait. Now, It’s the middle of September. I’ve reached out twice via SnapDocs through messaging, and Ive called them approximately 5 times. I got a gentleman who sounded like he had just woke up. He stated that they were having delays in issuing payments because they have not collected funds to pay out and asked that I allow a week for my payment. He didnt care to pull my signing during the conversation…he stated there was no need and that was the only answer he could provide at the moment. My honest opinion about this company is that they do low ball you on signings. I accepted the offer only because I was available, but the amount of paperwork I had to do and time I had to spend with this client was not worth the $45 they offered. That’s my fault that I should have researched and negotiated my service fee better. However, this company does not have reasonable hours in their accounting and finance department to be assisted and it’s unprofessional to not be able to pay for the services you contractes of me. I’ll continue to seek payment fron them but as far as future signings, I’ve blacklisted them.

I had my second notarization ever with Notary Nation in July, so I accepted $55. They have a 90 day pay policy with BHH signings. Of course after many phone messages I have not been paid for a July 17 close

A complete waste of time. Do your google search homework on these people before extending them credit.

I think it’s a good idea to know who you’re extending these kind of terms to. I have Notary Nations blocked.