Has anyone heard of TitleClose?

The TitleClose Notary Marketplace is Live!

This company continues to ask me to join. I tried to find information on them, but it’s generic so I wasn’t able to. Plus there are no reviews… I have a weird feeling which is why I have not joined. They seemed very persistent to get me to join. Which caused me to not join, because I would have to send my background check and it has some personal info on it that I didn’t want to give them.
I’m just curious what if anything, anyone knows about them?

1 Like

I, too, was sought out by Title Close. I researched and found nothing. I balked at price. I ended up not doing it. Registries and signing services shouldn’t charge much, if anything for a notary to be on their site.

2 Likes

Did a Search on TitleClose and found these threads:

1 Like

Same experience here; I’ve received several emails from them recently:

1 Like

You should never pay to be apart of a signing service or listing, then you are the customer, and you not see any orders. Good luck

1 Like

If there is a fee involved, view this and any other invitation with a very large, very red
flag. It’s an easy way for for crooks to make thousands of dollars. Just create a website, and promise signing jobs. Think about it…why should a signing company charge anything? Honest companies get a cut of the signing fee and don’t need to charge a fee. The crooks probably won’t even store your information. OBTW…they feed on newbies who are not aware of these scams.

4 Likes

I too and looking to expand my opportunities, but thought the $49. was steep. Anyone having any experience with this outfit please share feedback.

Thank you for the information, Ken. I logged on looking for information about Title Close also. They have been sending me emails for some time and decided to check them out. I was wary once I read their terms and conditions.

After reading the comments here, I think it would be safe to say that no one on this forum has used TitleClose.com.
I too get emails on a regular basis and tried to find reviews or information and nothing.

2 Likes

I agree. They kept sending me emails as well. I called them and told them to stop sending me emails and take a trip somewhere hot!! I will not pay, EVER pay to be associated with a signing service. Make no sense at all!

I just got an email from them as well. Boy, they know how to get a notary’s attention with that name: Title close. I’m not paying to play either , Title close👎🏽

1 Like

I know that we have all pretty much stayed away from Title Close. I recently emailed them and did receive a phone call and talked with one of the owners for about 20 minutes. She explained how they work. Basically, consider it a clearinghouse of information for Lenders, Title providers, Consumers, and now Notaries. Back in early 21 when we were getting so many emails, I looked up my state and there were hardly any notaries. That’s still the case, though there are more. We have to realize that all of the databases we use were once new. She told me that it was the title companies that wanted notaries to be listed too. I’ve decided to join because they are still hard at work trying to grow their network. It’s not that much money to help another business that is really doing all they can to educate consumers and bring everyone’s fees out in the open so that each provider a long the way can compete for business and the consumers can learn about the services that they usually don’t even realize they can shop for. In the last few years this thread has been looked at a few thousand times. We notaries are guilty of wanting instant action from our work. We want to market and have all our marketing show a major return and one that we can see and feel right away. Long term businesses realize that it’s a bit by bit growth.

1 Like

I had a couple of offers to join them. I found a way to make them go away. Ask for a 3 months trial and if you like it. You would join them. They go away very fast and don’t bother anymore.

1 Like

I am not totally against a paid listing platform after I pay Notary Cafe and have gotten exactly one lead off it in the past 3 or so years. Way back when I first joined I only had one signing service from here that would call me. I also pay to be on two of the orginial such sites. With that being said, have you had any luck getting opportunites from Title Close?

1 Like

If anyone is looking for reviews of Title Close here is a link to some. These are not from a Notary point of view but a company view. Take it for what it’s worth: Titleclose Reviews | Read Client Reviews of Titleclose.

I was wondering how has it been going with Title Close.