Has anyone used SigningOrder.com?

I have paid for this site and it keeps telling me my Notary credentials from the State of Texas are wrong.
Help

Hi, contact them at (888) 250-6211
Email: support@signingorder.com

1 Like

I get about two signings a week from SigningOrder.com and no complaints. However, I do not pay to be on their platform.

Anyone else?

2 Likes

I don’t pay either and I gett all of my work from them.

2 Likes

I use them as well, I dont pay either. I have been working with them for a while & no complaints!
They’ve given me a lot of signing but it has been slow lately but I think that’s just the way it is sometimes! :upside_down_face:

Signingorder is a platform several signing services and title companies use to hire notaries. You are hired by the signing service, not the platform.

I get 80% of my signing service work through this platform and 50% of that is from one signing service(Unlimited Ink). I love them. I do pay $2.99/month for the extra zip codes. I’ve been told this makes me show up higher on the list when someone looks at the distance from the signing location. I don’t think I’m getting anymore jobs by paying, but it’s only $36/year and if it gets me one more it’s worth it.

I’m in Seattle, WA and try to stay within around 20 miles from my home. My county is geographically massive and has over 200 zip codes so I entered every other one that stays in my 20 miles. I get way more offers than I can do on a normal day. But many of them are farther away than I want to travel. I highly recommend checking out unlimited Inc and seeing how much work they have in your area. The owner is Ronnie and Travis are super nice and very easy to talk to.

I am new to signingorder.com. I completed two signing orders from A2Z Notary through the signingoder.com. I paid $2.99/ month for upgrade the listing. I do not know how to get the payment for two assignments. Could you plz show me how to set up vendor pay (like snapdocs) or pay via check. Who will pay me the notary companies i performed the assignments or signingorder.com? Thanks

I use Notary Gadget. Yoh can list your signings,send invoices etc. No charge for your 1st 15 signings. Love it!

1 Like