Has anyone worked with Client First Title in Plymouth PA?

I did a signing with them 2 days ago and they wanted a scan back only. Ok, done. Last night I get a notification that the signing I had already done was available again, so I called the company and asked if there had been an issue on my end. They said it was on their end and asked if I would do another signing at the same location. I agreed and went this morning. Also, when I spoke to the client he wanted to meet at Starbucks instead because he would be in that area due to his job and the time he gets off. I agreed to meet him there because I would also be in that area. I put this in the notes when I confirmed the order and the title officer then called the customer and said we should meet at his house insteadā€¦the client then called me and told me this, the title dude never said a word to me. The client and I changed the location back to his house.

I sent the docs over at 10am and at 2pm was told they were blurry, after making such a big fuss to make sure I sent the scan ā€œsuper fast.ā€ Thatā€™s odd, I opened and checked before sending. I apologized and said I would resend. I do and then I get an an email that they cannot accept these ā€œbecause of how they lookā€ and then my phone rings and itā€™s the loan assistant on the phone. She starts off with, ā€œIā€™m having a real issue with these scans.ā€ I told her I have now used 2 different scanners and each time I have checked theyā€™ve been fine. She then asks if I opened the scans before sending to her of if I ā€œjust sent them without looking.ā€ I kept my cool and told her that after the scan completes, I open and view it before sending to her. I then offered to go to UPS or FedEx and have them scan them to see if their scanners would be any better. She told me to hold on and that she would call me back in 10 minutes. That was now an hour ago.

I am not thrilled with this experience and I have done quite a few signings, scanning with this same piece of equipment with no complaints.

Anyone else work with this company?

2 Likes

No experience with them, but would live by one of my mottos: If it ainā€™t broke, donā€™t fix it.
I ā€˜assumeā€™ they are happy when I donā€™t hear from them.

3 Likes

Very true! I heard bak about 4 hours later via email that they were all set.

1 Like

#1 Make sure you get paid for both signings.
#2 Go into setting on the scanner software and increase the DPI to 300, Black and white only, not color.
#3 Next time, send scans the call them 20min later verify it Ok to ship? That way you donā€™t loose 4 hrs time. (10am to 2pm)

Good luck

3 Likes

Thank you for this advice!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.