Has anyone worked with Notaroo?

Has anyone worked with Notaroo?
Being fairly new to the signing agent world I signed up with several signing companies and Notaroo was one of them. I received most of my signing request from them. This company states that no invoices are needed. But at day 35 I send the invoice. Their reply is that they pay on Mondays after day 45. I asked them to send me a copy of their payment schedule and/or our agreement because I have nothing stating their terms. I circle back and send another invoice after no payment at the time they stated. They then say that they pay at approximately 45 days. Since this email, I have been getting payments after 50+ days of the signings. I have completed several signings with this company assuming I would get payment on time. So all the signings I completed with them have been within a two month time frame.

Can someone give me some insight on how to handle this?
Has this happened to anyone else?

Yeah, Iā€™ve had to wait for payment from these guys but they have always paid. I get good orders from them, but not all that often. They seem like a ā€˜juniorā€™ player out there. I think youā€™ll be alright but you gotta be patient, I guess.

2 Likes

Ok, got it. its very frustrating to say the least. But I guess I can ease up since I have gotten paid just later than all others

I did one signing for them in February and they took in total 65 days before I got a check.

1 Like

I donā€™t know anything about them but their name is cute! I like Roo!

1 Like

I know, right?! Great idea for the name. They have only had reverse signings available so if you like doing reverse and can stand to get paid over 50+ days sign up

What do you charge for a reverse signing if I may ask.

They just sent a blast out for same day , 2 hour drive and the appointment time is in 2 hours. Good luck to the person who willing to complete a reverse in such short notice.

On my first reverse I would complete them for 85-100, Now since Iā€™m experienced I charge $150+ through signing services.

1 Like

I changed my mind about this coompany they keep their promises. Good company :wink:

I have worked with Notaroo and I have been paid, but it does take 45-60 days.

I havenā€™t been charging enough. It is so much paperwork that sometimes it takes me 2 hours to complete, not to mention printing almost a whole ream of paper for the two copies. I usually charge $100 but Iā€™m going to increase it.

I have done two signings for them within the last 3 months. One was completed May 30th and the other on June 13th. I am still waiting to be paid for both. And both are for pretty decent fees (the first was a HECM Reverse Mortgage that offered $170.00). The other was a loan application that offered $90.00

I may need to step up the heat on them (i.e. continue to harass them into paying). I know they are members of the NRMLA (National Reverse Mortgage Loan Assoc.). So, perhaps a letter of explanation might work. Weā€™ll have to see.

Ontario did not pay me for two months. I called the title company and they reached out to Notaroo. I received my check the next day. I will not work for them again. Good luck!!!

I think that will be my next step with Notaroo. Get the title coā€™s on board and see where we go. I might also file a complaint with the NRMLA and see what that brings.

Offers are sporadic, and 2 step verification process ( even though told I am a preferred), is unreliable. Pay performance in the past (early this year was poor, with lots of calls to chase long overdue checks and demand emails. I wonā€™t work with them anymore. They donā€™t even respond to calls/messages asking to be taken off their list ā€¦ the texts keep comingā€¦

put up with it or do work for them. I did one back on 7/18 havenā€™t got paid yet.

they pay in 45 days I believe it should be coming soon

A happy update!

Notaroo finally paid me for both orders (i.e. the full amount owed), today. They sent a Deluxe E-Check.

But this was only after I had sent the ā€œfinal warningā€ demand letter that Iā€™d turn it over to a collection agency. I sent it yesterday and they sent the e-check today.

So, problem solved! But No, I wonā€™t work for them again!

@mag3_notary Congratulations! Excellent follow through. :partying_face::sparkler: Also, Thank You for your status update. :crown:

:swan: